45: Let's Go Home

Sorry for all the errors!

Hope you have a great day, and enjoy reading. ♥️✨ Please leave some comments about this chapter! Thank you so much. ♥️

Christmas is almost here. Happy holidays, people. Hope you have a good one.

* * *

#TCS45: Let's Go Home

"...Artemis Morbelque." Her name echoed in my mind as horror filled my emotions. Humigpit ang pagkakahawak ko sa kan'yang kwelyo at naramdaman ko ang matinding pagtatangis ng mga bagang ko. I heard his soft laughter like he's finding my reaction so satisfying and exciting.

"Screw you." I whispered back as I threw him on the floor with all my might. I heard gasps from everywhere, but I didn't bother to look at anyone besides this man who's smile haven't left his lips. Mabigat ang paghinga ko s'yang itinayo muli at nagpadala lang s'ya. Nanginginig ang buong katawan ko at saka ko siya binigyan ng napakalakas na suntok sa kaliwang pisngi dahilan ng pagtalsik n'ya.

"Amythee!" I heard the voices of our gang.

Samantalang biglang humalakhak nang pagkalakas lakas 'yung lalaki kaya natigilan silang lahat. He slowly turned his head to me and carefully wiped the side of his bleeding lips. He shook his head with a piercing gaze.

"Didn't know a pretty girl could punch this hard..." He trailed while slowly getting up, he acted like he was hurt and received a good damage. But this fool wouldn't trick me at all. I might have done that, but it didn't really pain him.

"Who are you?" I questioned seriously. I stared at him with full of range.

"You don't know?" Hindi makapaniwalang sabi nito na para bang napaka-importante na dapat kilala ko—o kilala namin s'ya. Naramdaman ko ang paglapit ng isang presensya sa likod ko. Hindi ko ito nilingon dahil pakiramdam ko, kahit isang segundo ko man lang alisin ang pagkakatingin sa lalaking 'to ay may mangyayaring masama.

"Ate... bakit ka ba gan'yan?" Mahina at nagtatakhang sabi ni Biblee.

"I'm pretty sure he's just taunting us and the hair and the blood isn't real a Morbelque's." She added nervously.

The man walked near me and Biblee pulled me to step a few backwards. The man giggled and he faced the gang who was so clueless about the item. Naglakad pa ito patungo sa kinalalagyan ng mga gamit at gano'n na lang katindi ang kilabot na bumalot sa katawan ko nang kunin nito ang buhok at amoy-amuyin, pagkatapos ay ngingiti-ngiting tiningnan ang dugong nasa isang maliit na lalagyan na akala mo'y pang perfume.

He grabbed the blood and made us looked at it like it was an advertisement.

"Holy shit." Nalaglag ang mga panga ko at nanlamig dahil sa kasunod na ginawa n'ya! Damn! My insides shook in horror!

He fucking sprayed the blood on his half face, and he started laughing like a maniac.

Napa-atras kaming dalawa ni Biblee at narinig ko ang malulutong na mura mula sa kambal at saka kay Akira. It was bewildering to watch. Every second is getting more petrifying. This... man... is like a devil incarnate.

He faced us like the blood he sprayed on himself is the most pleasurable thing he did in this whole auction. Some of the audience even shrieked and made different kind of noises. But the man didn't mind it at all.

"Hey... you should start praying..." Mapanganib na pagsasabi nito ng mayroong napakalapad na nangungutyang ngiti sa mukha. His pale complexion made it look like he lost all the blood in his face, and the darkness of his eyes from under showed his menacing energy. He slowly raised one of his hands with the gloves and slowly placed it in the right part of his face where the drops of blood are.