48: Rightful Places

Hi! Enjoy reading and have a good day! Thank you so much for your non-stop support!

Comments are highly appreciated, I'd be really glad if you'll drop some! 🤗

Btw, you can always talk to me or approach me through twitter. I'm mostly active there. My account's @RieChantie. Or add me on FB: Marie Chantal (RenesmeeStories WP) 👋🏻

Always take care! 🤍✨

***

#TCS48: Rightful Places

I bit my lower lips hard as I grunted, and tried to push Isolde with all my force with the long wooden pole in between of us. However, her brute force was too much for me to handle, and when I gritted my teeth to put all my strength on my arms, she smiled, and moved quickly to trample me on my feet.

"Agh!" I yelled in frustration, when I was already lying on the ground because of her. The wind swirled, making some dried leaves circled, and the air in my chest was knocked out, escaping my throat as a choppy and shallow breaths of gasps.

I grunted, unable to compose myself, I put up my hands, and saw they were trembling. Then I realized it wasn't just my hands, but also my whole body! I heard Isolde's laugh and it echoed in place. I sighed, and pulled up my upper body to sit on the land with dried leaves.

We were in a forest. I had no idea where, or if it was even in or outside the country. Basta rito na lang ako dinala ni Isolde para hasain pa ang kakayahan. It had been two months since I disappeared and she started training me. I had improved drastically, and even better than Isolde imagined. Pero hindi pa rin sapat ang lahat. I hadn't defeated her yet in one-on-one!

"Hoy, tama na 'yan, tulungan n'yo akong magluto!" Kaagad akong napatayo nang marinig ang isang boses! I smiled upon seeing him. It was Takashi Ishido!

Still looking so stern and strong with perfectly muscled body. I remembered seeing him as a child, and I thought he was some kind of vampire! Parang hindi man lang tumanda, at pakiramdam ko, mas malakas din s'ya kaysa dati!

I thought he informed my Momo or Dada that I was safe, but he told me they weren't supposed to know. That this was a sacrifice that I needed to do to become stronger than I ever was. I was trained by my Momo, but Isolde told me, that Momo had been soft to me, that she couldn't bring out my full potential.

Tss! They didn't know how brutal and cruel she was! Malakas lang talaga si Isolde kaya gano'n! According to her his Master was a monster! Kaya ganito na lang s'ya kalakas ngayon. Kung hindi raw dahil sa Master n'ya, malamang wala rin s'yang laban kay Momo.

Takashi Ishido, on the other hand, also started training under Isolde's master, and now he was stronger than before when it comes to swords! S'ya ang nagtuturo sa akin paano mas maging malakas sa espada. Samantalang si Isolde sa halos lahat-lahat.

"Bata!" Napalingon naman ako sa isa pang tumawag sa akin. Oh, here comes Takeshi Ishido! The playful twin of Takashi! More cunning the ever! He was mainly assigned to train me in brain aspects! He was definitely the right one for it! He was nothing but a crueler version of my Momo and Dada!

Pakiramdam ko minsan mababaliw ako sa mga laro at brutal na bagay na ipinapagawa n'ya sa akin. He was also slowly training me in overcoming my trauma. I was slowly getting better at it. Hindi na ako nagwawala at nag-bla-black out madalas, minsan na lang. Every day in here was making me more powerful. And I owed that to them.

"Hayaan n'yo nga si Mira ang magluto!" said Misha. A lady who had been teaching me about fighting in a different way. With elegance, and with poisons, and other things that didn't seem dangerous, but will eventually become dangerous once she started putting her hands on it.