62: Smiles, Sunshine, and Good Nights

Hi, crowns. This is a light hearted chapter. Hope you still enjoy, and drop your comments! Thank you so much and sorry for all the errors.

Have a great one and take care! 🤍

***

#TCS62: Smiles, Sunshine, and Goodnights

Amythee Hope's POV

Hindi kami makaalis sa pagkakaluhod matapos gawin 'yun ng mga Evans. My skin crept in fear, knowing that the powerful and fearsome Evans also lowered their heads, and knelt down. Like, that was such an impossible spectacle if you ask me.

It was like I couldn't even breathe, too. Because I didn't know if it was permitted to do it. That was how pressuring and powerful the air was. Napapikit na ako nang mariin, at halos muntik ma-out of balance sa kasunod na narinig.

It was a chuckle.

A soft and gentle chuckle.

Literal akong napalunok at napakurap-kurap. Parang gusto kong linisin 'yung tainga ko, saka-sakaling mali lang ako ng rinig. Wow! That chuckle freaking broke all the tension in my body! It was like suddenly I was in the clouds!

"You can stand, no need to do that. This is awkward..." the most clement and tender voice echoed. And that was the moment, I tried to glance at his face.

I swear! I felt like I was suddenly punched by fresh air, and I saw all those sunshines and flowers in him! Grabe pwede pala 'yun? Gano'n ka gaan sa loob na tingnan s'ya! 'Yung tipong ni pumitas ng bulaklak 'di n'ya pwedeng gawin kasi baka malanta lang 'yun.

When the Evans slowly rose, they looked surprised and a little conflicted. Mainly, it was Tita Princess and Tito Nate. 'Tapos 'yung triplets, biglang lumiwanag ang mukha. Lalong-lalo na si Gabby.

We also stood on our feet, but still immovable from our position, we were just gazing at them.

"Alas!" Gabby was the one who first approached the one who was beside Miracle. I was slacked jaw when I saw Gabby giving him some kind of high five game and pattern. The one called Alas was also chuckling with Gabby.

Habang pinagmamasdan ko sila, saka ko naalala 'yung lalaki! Oh, my gosh! He was the one who covered my forehead when I was supposed to bump on the metal shelf full of fragile products! Kung hindi dahil sa kanya for sure ang laki ng babayaran namin do'n!

"Long-time no see, Alas," commented Rebel while shaking his head, and they also high fived each other. I was in awe looking at it.

"Kasama mo si Ate simula no'ng mawala 'to? You took care of her?" Justice asked while they were greeting each other. Alas smiled at Justice but shook his head. I gulped because I felt like I was admiring some kind of deity.

"How are you, Alas?" Mas lalo kaming nagulat no'ng ngumiti si Law rito! Oh, my goodness! Law doesn't do that to just anyone!

"Na-miss ka namin!" tuwang-tuwang sabi ni Gabby, tapos bigla s'yang yumakap kay Alas. "Grabe, babie ka pa rin talaga, ang cute!"

Natawa si Alas, pero sumimangot si Miracle. Napakagat labi ako kasi muntik na akong ngumiti sa nakikita. Ang cute kasi nila. And it was real, Alas looked like a child right now. So pure, and cute. Parang gusto mo na lang isilid sa bulsa mo.

It was like I didn't want to believe it, I felt terrified of him earlier. Because who would be afraid of someone like that? Sobrang bait at sobrang among tingnan? Maybe we were just too tensed earlier that was why we reacted that way.

"Prince charming! Nandito ka pala kaya nakikita na namin si Mira!" Luna exclaimed and Alas hugged her a little. Nabato si Luna sa kinatatayuan, parang biglang naghugis puso mga mata n'ya, kaya bigla s'yang hinila ni Justice.