30: One Fine Day

Sorry for all the errors! Enjoy reading. Comments are highly appreciated. Have a great day. ♥️

#TCS30: One Fine Day (Or Was It?)

He stood up and smiled at me genuinely. He looked at me in the eyes directly. That's how I was so sure that he was staring at me before leaving. He walked to the exit of the restaurant and I shrugged my shoulders.

Wait...

I thought silently. Napatayo ako sa naisip ko dahil sa nangyari. And there... it's happening.

I was about to go there when one guard blocked his way. He stopped with a confused expression which made me more curious. I walked to them. I noticed that one of the waiters also went to them, and one waiter followed me.

"Ma'am, you haven't pay po." Magalang na sabi sa 'kin 'nung waiter kaya sinenyasan ko s'ya ng saglit lang. I'm not running away from this, I just wanted to know what's going on with the guy.

"Sir, kailangan n'yo po magbayad bago umalis." The security guard informed the guy. I reached to where they are. Sobrang naguguluhan pa rin 'yung lalaki. Nakakunot ang noo n'ya tapos sobrang inosente n'yang tingnan.

"Bayad?" Mahinang tanong n'ya.

"Opo, sir." Sagot ng guard.

Luckily the people who work in here are nice and approachable, they did not create a scene and told the guy politely.

"Pa'no magbayad, ano 'yung bayad?" I pressed my lips tightly because I almost chuckled by what he asked. Is he serious? He looked so serious.

Naguguluhan s'ya tiningnan 'nung waiter at 'nung guard. The guard even scratched his head because of the question.

Inalalayan nila 'yun guy patungo sa counter. "Would you like to pay in card or in cash?" The cashier lady questioned gently.

The innocent man creased his forehead and looked at me hesitantly. He sighed and then grabbed his bag and we were all jaw dropped and shocked when he suddenly took out a shiny thing.

"Pwede 'to sa bayad?" He inquired innocently and gave the gold bar at the cashier.

We were all silent and the cashier lady was stoned on the spot.

Seryoso?

Natawa ako nang mahina.

"Ito oh." Maamong sabi n'ya at saka pilit na inabot 'yung gold bar. "Kulang pa po ba?" Mahinang sabi n'ya at saka naglabas na naman ng isa. The staff around us could not even get a hold of themselves because of him!

I shook my head lightly and stepped up to fix the situation.

I held the guy's hand. If this scene was animated the top of his head would be full of question marks when I slowly put down his hand and returned the gold bars inside his bag. How did even the gold bars passed the security at entrance of the mall?

"Here," I started softly and offered my card to the cashier. "For his orders and mine." I added and the lady went back to reality to accept my card and processed the payment.

She handed back my card which made me surprised.

She can see me?

I mean, if I don't get their attention or spoke, they would have looked for me even though I am standing still in front of them.

How on earth?

"Thank you, Ma'am, and Sir. Have a great night!" Masayang sabi nila.

It's not only her! Lahat sila! They could see and notice me! Nervous, I bowed my head, and unconsiouly held the guy's wrist to drag him out of the restaurant. My heart was beating so fast because of happiness.