I'll see you in heaven

A/n warning: this may make you cry, sorry not sorry;)

Scott's POV

I was driving to get some Starbucks, I ordered 2 caramel macchiato ( no clue how it is spelled.)

The barista was really cute, he looked a lot like Mitch. I love Mitch, more than anything, but I know he won't love me back. When I was driving I was lost in thoughts about Mitch. I didn't realize that I stopped watching the road. I saw a truck coming right in front if me and as it hit my car everything went black.

Mitch's POV

I woke up to see a note next to me, it said

" morning sleepy head, I'm going to get some Starbucks. I'll be back soon, love youuu!!"

I laughed quietly at the note, although I wish that last thing was true. I know he loved me in a friendly way but I wanted it to be more. He had loved Scott sin high school, when I knew I was gay it was because of Scott.

I went up to grab my phone and saw that I had 3 missed calls and 2 texts, it was from Kirstie. My heart stopped when I read the text.

" Mitch, Scott was in a car accident please call me."

" Mitch please wake up, Scott is going in for surgery"

I rushed to the car and drove to the hospital as fast as I could. I ran in and asked the woman behind the desk for Scott. She said where he was and I rushed there. I saw all my friends, Kirstie was crying, Avi almost cried and Kevin looked really sad. When Kirstie saw me she began crying even more. I felt my heart drop, was he not okay. I hugged her as she cried into my chest.

" w.when he crashed he hit his head really bad, a.and he's having a dangerous surgery and it's only 30 % he will make it" Kirstie said between the sobs. I started crying to, my best friend/ crush was probably going to dye.

" b.but the doctor said that if h.he survives he won't remember much" she said and cried even more. I started to break down, I started sobbing loudly and made Kirstie's shirt wet. If Scott somehow survives he won't remember me. I cried for what felt like forever, then the doctors came out.

" I'm sorry, he made it throughout the surgery but he won't make it for long. This will probably be his last day. I'm so sorry, he don't remember you guys." The doctor said and I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest. I started crying again but decided to go see Scott, even if he won't remember me I still love him. I saw him laying with a bandaged on his head, he had his eyes closed. I went and sat on a chair next to his bed. Kirstie and the others where still out there, Kirstie couldn't handle it. I couldn't either but I had to see him. I sat there for awhile crying my eyes out, when the others came in. After a couple of minutes Scott opened his eyes.

" ow fuck, w.who are you?" He asked with a scared look.

" w.we are your best friends" I said trying not to sob while I said it, I failed. Scott looked at me and his scared look changed into a curios look.

" I recognize you, why are you all crying?" Scott said. I started crying even more when he said that, how are we going to tell him.

" I'm so sorry Scott" I said and hugged him, I don't give a f*ck if he doesn't remember me. Scott didn't hug back first but then he suddenly hugged me tight.

Scott's POV

The guy that I slightly recognized started hugging me, I was shocked at first and didn't hug back. But then I smelled his scent. I got a flashback of Mitch and Kirstie and everyone, I remembered everything.

Mitch's POV

We hugged tightly for, what felt like a long time. It surprised me because I wouldn't to that to someone I don't know, or don't remember.