Chapter 1

I have experienced so many things in my long life. I have travelled far and wide, through time itself, through different universes. I have lost so many things that words can't explain. No one will ever truly know what I have gained and what I have lost. No one will know what I have seen, learned and experienced.

My name is Rhea Jackson, daughter of not only Sally Jackson but also Poseidon, God of the seas.

I was born for my father, by the will of the fates themselves. I am the first-born daughter of Poseidon.

I remember when I was born into this world, the fates spoke to me before I was reincarnated as Poseidon's daughter. Reincarnation is great, but I think it's only great when you don't know you have been reincarnated.

The Fates said that I am a gift for my father, not only from them but from my soon to be great, great grandfather- Chaos.

Chaos chose me, I don't know why. But here I am, alive and well. I lived my life before. I was born in England, in a small village where everyone knows everyone. I went to school, had normal teenage problems, like pimples and had a total of one good friend. My grandma and grandpa practically raised me, my parents worked a lot. I was a lot closer to my Grandparents, that's all I can say.

I remember going to some University to study medicine. I wanted to be a Chiropractor. I loved it.

How I died, well, that really, really sucked. All in all, I was killed by this man I knew from one of my classes. I was really shy, socially-awkward, and people exhausted me, still do.

I don't remember his name, I have been forgetting more and more of my first life. He came to me after class, asked me out on a date. I remember wanting to say 'no' because it made me feel weird, I got a bad vibe from him. But I could hear my Gran in the back of my head say 'Go for it, do stuff, be social', and so I said "Yes". Biggest mistake of my life, obviously, cause I died.

He took me to this forested area, he got all creepy and said that no one will miss me, he grabbed my arm and held a blade to my face, I tried to get away, he was too strong. What happened next was a blank, I didn't feel anything, I don't remember feeling anything. All I remember was choking on my own blood, I couldn't breathe.

I then woke up with the Fates looming over me. They explained what happened and that I will be reborn. I didn't believe in those Greek gods from those Percy Jackson books that I read, but after meeting them I knew the truth.