●ONE●

"Mother?" Miss Jihyo felt someone pulling the ham of her shirt. She turn her head and down only to find Jin tugging her shirt.

She gives him a warm smile then fully turn her whole body and crouched down.

"Yes,Jin?" She ruffled the 4 year old soft and brown hair.

"I-i s-scared. M-mario. L-lost." His tears began flowing and Jihyo pulls him into a hug and hush him to calm down.

AnywhO.. bEfOrE wE gEt In fUrthEr, lEt mAm AUthOr hErE ExbrAIn whO Is thIs mIss jIhyO And whEre thEy at..

_______________________________________

Miss Han Jihyo is a matron at an orphans house. She is the head among all house mother.

There are totals of 120 orphans and all called her 'mother'. Her warmth, sweetness and kindness made the kids there felt love.

She adored every single child there.

《AUTHOR SPEAKING》

Thats where Jin and the others are for now.

Their current ages.

Kim Seokjin- 4
Min Yoongi- 3
Jung Hoseok-2
Park Jimin- 1
Kim Taehyung- 1
Jeon Jungkook- 8 months

《AUTHOR OUT》

_______________________________________

After they've finally found his pink plushie dog, Jihyo tugged Jin to sleep.

Everyone is asleep as it's already 10pm.

Jihyo sighed. Tired after taking care of almost all of the kids there. But she didn't mind though.

No matter how much they made her frustrated with their naughty behaviour, she still loves them.

"Jihyo?" One of the house mother snapped her out of her thoughts and called after her.

"Yes?" She answered her with a low tone. Making sure she is not loud so that the kids wont be awake by her.

"Theres someone calling," she pointed to the phone she is holding.

Jihyo wondered who would be calling at this hour. She shrugged it off and walk towards the phone.

"Hello?" She greeted with her sweet tone from the other end.

"Hello. I would love to adopt kids."
________________________________________

Why??? Why are you the only one reading???

CMON LETS SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

I WONT DISAPPOINT YALLS I SWEAR..

This story will be 101% ... idk what to describe but yeah..

Go on and share this story..

And read my other story as well okay ♥♥