●TEN●

"Hello guys, im Ong Seongwu." the tall fine and handsome man who just entered introduced himself. "UNCLE WOO!" a small scream coming from the kid Daniel was holding. With that small scream, Seongwu turned his head to see the kid. "Jiminie!" he screamed back.The little one was put down by Daniel and so he was free to run into Seongwu's already opened arm, kneeling down for Jimin.

"Hi, kiddo. How are you? You've grown a little," he chuckled. Jimin hugged him tightly as he could, "I m-miss you," Jimin tried holding back his tears. "I miss you too,kid. I didn't know where you go.I guess we are fated to meet again," Seongwu rub the small back softly.

THROWBACK SEONGWU'S POV

Its early in the morning where I happily knocked on the door with my knuckle as the other hand was holding a puppy plushie.

"Oh! Good morning, Seongwu. Are you looking for Jimin?" Soori asked. I nodded with a smile.

The look on her face turned into a frown. I panicked a little in my soft heart but tried to act okay. "Umm.. I dont think you will be able to see him here anymore," my heart stopped a for a moment.

"Wait.. W-what do you mean?" i asked, tried my best not to think further. "He got adopted," i sighed out a relief. At least I know he is safe. But then, my head goes wild again. How would I know if his new parents would treat him good? What if he is suffering? what if-

"Seongwu, I know you're over-thinking right now. Don't worry, your son is with someone who I know will love him very much," her reassure smile crept onto her face. Another sigh escaped from my lips.

"Okay then, thank you for your information," forced a smile as i can.

Once the door was closed, i turned on my heels and walked back into the car. And again, started to question the things i did in life.

"I'm sorry, baby. Why did i even brought you here the first place? I could just take you in and Daniel and I could take care of you. Why did i made your mother pregnant in the first place? Why was I so drunk that I lose control and started fucking a virgin? Even so, I'm happy that you existed in this world."

I slammed my forehead to make a contact with my steering wheel.

Why was i so dumb and careless. Now I dont even know where to see my son again.

I placed the doll at the passenger seat and drove off.

END OF FLASHBACK

AUTHOR'S POV

Back then, Seongwu always visited Jimin at the orphanage house as his fairy God father is he does says himself. He had never seen others as he was not allow to but lucky him, he was able to meet Jimin. The matrons knew Seongwu because he was the one who brought Jimin there.

He was silky wet while Jimin was covered with blankets and clothes, held by Seongwu. The both of them arrived in front of the door. Bla3 so yeah.

That little reunion made Daniel's heart melt.He knew who Jimin is to his fiance. He was not mad at all but instead felt pity for him. Pity for the both of them.

Pity for Seongwu because he was so drunk that he made a mistake. Pity for Jimin because, heck his father was so stupid.

Namjoon on the other hand, didn't know what's going on. "You two know each other?" he asked as his brow shot up. Their hug was broken by Seongwu and he let out a small chuckle.

"Yes, actually. I always meet him at the orphanage home," he explained which made Namjoon more confused. "I thought outsiders without any relationship or so on were not allowed to enter," his reply made Seongwu's eyes grew wider as he just realized that he....