●EIGHT●

❌WARNING MATURE CONTENT❌

Somi was ontop of another guy. Kissing him and both sinfully naked. A moan escaped.

"Mmhh.. I want you now," without hesitant, he flipped her and was then ontop her. She spread her legs for him as he position his tounge to her entrance.

He licked her already wet pussy as his hands were playing and squishing her breast. Finally position himself to her entrance and without warning, he entered her.

She moaned in pain but soon found pleasure. "Move," she ordered so Jinyoung thrust into her wildly. She was a moan mess and her mouth hung open.

"F-faster," he obeyed end thrusted faster until he saw a boy standing at the door, jaw hanging. Jinyoung stopped and made Somi curious.

"W-why the f-fuck did you stop?" She asked breathlessly. He pulled out of her and covered the both of them with the shared blanket of hers and Namjoon's. He pointed towards the door and it made Somi screamed.

"GET OUT IDIOT!" Seokjin eyes were wide and he left as fast as he could but fell to the ground when he accidentally collide with something bigger than him.

Or someone.

"D-daddy!" Seokjin recognized the elderly's face and hugged him tightly. "Hye, baby. Why are you crying?" Namjoon sweeped Seokjin's bangs away from his face. Seokjin didnt answer but soon a voice full of anger was calling his name.

"SEOKJIN? GET HERE THIS IN-" Somi almost felt herself faint when she saw Namjoon who was croutching down, holding a crying Seokjin in his arms.

"What the heck, Somi?" He rose a brow up and Somi only managed to, "I-I can explained."

"Baby? What happen?" Bad luck Somi. Jinyoung got out from the room. Topless and he spot Namjoon.

"Oh. Look. My wife is damn resting. Bet she is resting at the best way," then he whispered something to Seokjin and wipped his tears away as Seokjin ran into the room where their brothers are.

"N-no Namjoon. This is all wrong. What you see isnt re-"

"Yeah. When le cums are sticking onto my bedsheet right now aint real. Pfft," he scoffed, Somi didnt realized he was already in their room.

"Namjoon. Please let me ex-" she winced when she saw Namjoon throwing out her luggage and wears down to the floor.

"I had enough with your bullshits, Somi. I knew something isnt right since the day you started to come home late. I went out today to ask your working place what time you actually finish working and you know what? You finished like 5pm but yet came home by fucking 3 am. Okay. I trusted you but i guess im gonna hate you starting today. And the way you shouted at my child i swear i would cut you if i ever see you again."

He shot out every word and was done taking out every belongings of Somi's.
Zipping the luggage and brought it with him. He pulled Somi along and the two of them got to the front door.

"Namjoon w-wait.."

"Shut up." He threw her luggage out of the house and pushed Somi out. Jinyoung tagged behind.

"And wear your stupid bra bitch. Dont you dare come back." He slammed the door close and locked it with every lock that were fixed there.

He sighed out a relief. He cant believe he finally knew the truth and finally wouldnt get earbleed again.

"SEOKJIN. BRING YOUR BROTHERS DOWN. I BROUGHT BACK FOOD." Not long he heard footsteps coming down as if in hurry.

"Yeayyy. Daddy got food," Yoongi cheered.