FORTY FIVE

"You're no match for us."

"Huh?"

"Surrender, Jihyo. You can't run anymore," Namjoon opened the door with his gun faced Jihyo's back which made Jihyo literally freeze.

"Y'all fools. BOYS!" Jihyo called for her men.

"They can't help you, Jihyo."

"What do you mean bustard."

"Look at your left."

Jihyo did as told by Namjoon and to her horror, Namjoon was right. Her men were pressed against a vehicle which seems to be the police car.

"Why're you doing this to me?!" Jihyo's shouted, her body was shaking in fear. She was sweaty, her heart pounded faster. She knew she couldn't do anything about it.

It's the end of her.

"Surrender now, Jihyo. It's over."

"Mam, I'm afraid we have to take you with us," an officer said and handcuffed her immediately.

"Wait wait. No. NO NO NO!!! NOO! YOU CAN'T TAKE ME AWAY!!!! NO!!" Jihyo screamed historically as she tried to wiggle her way out from the police grip.

Her screamed echoed the place.

Passerbys slowed down to see what was going on.

What a shame.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, JIMIN!"

"Sorry. Already, did. See you at court," Jimin closed the car door.

Jihyo banged the window, asked for help but too bad there's no one there for her. It was really the end of her.

"Thank you, officer."

"It's our duty," replied the officer. Soon, the siren went off and Jihyo was out of sight.

"Well, that was easy," Daniel laughed.

"Because her men were stupid enough to show up in the middle of the road. Pfft," Namjoon scoffed.

"Guess we didn't need all these anyway," Jimin said as he twirled the gun in his hand.

"Yo. That's so dope. Where you learn twirling that gun, boy?" Daniel watched how Jimin twirled the gun and he tried but fail.

"I'm a train assassin," Jimin winked.

"Ouch, dad."

"You didn't tell me about that? You owe me an explanation young man," Namjoon glared at his son which made only manage to scratch the back of his head.

"Jimin!" Seongwu ran over to Jimin with Jungkook tailed behind him with a smile on his face.

"I'm glad you're alright," Seongwu gave Jimin a tight hug.

"I c-can't breathe."

"Oh.. Sorry," He let go of Jimin.

"Thank goodness you're okay or I might choke her with a fork to death."

Jungkook chuckled,"You're funny uncle."

"Jiminieee"

"Taehyungieee"

Their bodies collided and an oof sound came out from both of them, they laughed.

"You're okay!"

"Of course I am," Jimin scoffed.

"I guess we're done for today," Said Wonwoo who had Ryujin with him, their arms interlock. Namjoon looked away but made sure to not be obvious.

"Indeed," Said Seokjin.