THIRTY SIX

Age:
Kim Seokjin: 23
Kim Yoongi: 22
Kim Hoseok:21
Kim Jimin: 20
Kim Taehyung:20
Kim Jungkook:19
In Jaehyun: 19
Kim Namjoon:42
Kang Daniel: 37
Byun Baekhyun: 43
Ong Seongwu: 38
Lee Taeyong:42
Cho Seojun: 44
Yoon Jinyoung: 38
In Wonwoo: 43
Lee Daejun: 40
Jackson: 41
So/In Ryujin:40
Park Jihyo: 42

"I'll get it!"shouted Hoseok. He went over to the door and open it for the guess.

"Hello. Jae!"  Hoseok greeted and invited the younger inside.

"Hello, hyung!" He walked in and greeted everyone inside.

"Goodmorning, Yoongi hyung!" Jaehyun said. He laughed at the one who just woke up and only replied him with a hand up, his eyes somehow still close.

"Yah. Kim Yoongi. Go wash your face. It's freaking 910 and you just woke up," Seokjin was about to start his lecturing which made Yoongi groan and walked over to the sink.

"You’re suppose to help me get breakfast ready you sleepy head. And appa said we're suppose to be awake  before 9. Even if you wake up before 9, you'resupposedtohelpmewithbreakfastandsuchandi'vebeenwaitingforyousince830justnow."

"Hyung~ Stop lecturing me it's still early," Yoongi whined and wiped his face on the small towel Taehyung gave him.

"And why do we have to be up earlyy."

"To discipline all of you," said their father aka Namjoon who walked down the stairs looking fresh.  Probably just out from a nice shower.

"But daddd. It's too earlyy,"Yoongi whined.  He just wants his beauty sleep forever.

"What did you do lastnight that all you wanna do now is sleep?" Namjoon asked the whiny one.

"Nothing. He literally just sleeps," The eldest one answered.

"He's just a sleepy head, dad. Goodmorning!" Jungkook greeted.

"Goodmorning son. Oh hello, Jaehyun. How's Wonwoo and Ryujin?" Asked Namjoon who just acknowledged the visitor. He took a seat on the couch and turned on the tv.

"Hello, uncle. I was about to ask about your whereabouts, " Jaehyun sat by the couch beside Namjoon's. 

"Mama and papa are fine."

"When will they stop by to visit? Ever since they got married, like 10 years ago, they rarely come here to visit." said Namjoon sipping his coffee that Yoongi brought over to him.

"They're just so busy with work. Even I barely see them cause I don't live with them. But I'll make sure they'll come over."

Ryujin and Wonwoo got married 10 years ago. They've had feelings for each other ever since Daniel introduced them to each other and formed a group.  Jaehyun is Wonwoo's son so like Ryujin now is Jaehyun's step mother which Jaehyun loves alot.

Namjoon somehow got jealous when he knew about them having feelings foe each other and got married because he somehow liked Ryujin the first day he saw her. Even if she acted like a bitch but she is just so mysterious that Namjoon would love to know her more.

Namjoon did told her about his feelings towards the female and maybe could start something. Unfortunately, Ryujin kindly rejected him because she loves someone else which is Wonwoo.

Namjoon didn't have hard feelings for that. He don't wanna spoil someone elses happiness so he did his best to move on and only focus on his sons. 

After the incident, Namjoon made sure to care for his sons more. Keeping an eye on each one of them often. He became an overprotective father to them and they grew up without anymore cases. 

He was strict towards them but as they grew older, they probably know what wrong and right, what's safe and dangerous so he let loose a little. 

Their family is happy. But somehow.

Empty without Jimin in the picture.

14 years without Jimin was hell for all of them. Taehyung missed his twin alot. He felt like, part of his hearts are gone. His twin, his brother, his best friend.

All of them hated on their father for leaving Jimin behind. They were mad at him.

Jin grew up feeling the fear of gettinf kidnap. He hates walking around alone. He got traumatic but slowly, he recovered. 

Jungkook on the other hand, turned into the strongest in the family. He learned martial arts and works as a private agent for his company's boss.

Back to Jimin, they despise their father. They wanted to leave, but they were too young to do that 14 years ago so all they can do is stay over at Seongwu and Daniel's. 

Namjoon felt like he failed to be a father. He hated himself as well and got into depression.  He was sent to the hospital. 

Daniel gathered the kids and explained to them about Jimin. 

They finally understood the reason why Namjoon did that.

Slowly, they get rid of the grudge they've held for over a year. They learn how to love their father again.

They took care of one another including their father and over the years even at the age above 20, they refused to leave the house they're leaving in.  They only wanna be there with each other. You can't smell death or disaster. It can attack you anytime.

They're scared of losing again.

Seongwu and Daniel got married and had adopted a kid who is now 18. He's closer to Jungkook among others cause their age gap is not that far.

Baekhyun..

3 days after the incident, Seokjin, Jungkook and Namjoon went to the hospital to visit Baekhyun. Seokjin and Jungkook thanked Baekhyun alot for taking care of them.

They promise to take care of him for the rest of his life. They call Baekhyun papi because they've treated Baekhyun like their own father.

They would visit Baekhyun at his house atleast once a weak or even stay over. The other siblings got close to him too. Baekhyun is like part of their family already.

Seokjin..
He just finished his studies and was a teacher trainee. He's on his off months waiting for his next course out of state.

Yoongi..
The sleepy head is working as an accountant and is the boss of that department.

Hoseok..
He is a choreographer. A famous one indeed.  He trains people well that almost all the company wants him to be their choreographer.

Taehyung..
He was still chasing after his degree. A university student who was chasing his dream job to be a music teacher. He can indeed play all kinds of instruments.

Jungkook..
He's just too smart too study. He's like the youngest employee in the company. Infact a very good one. He was noticed as the best. He got introduced and started at age 18 thanks to Daniel. He worked hard and earn alot. But still refuse to buy a house of his own. Instead, he extended their house. It's almost as big as a mansion.

Their financial life was stable.

"So, Jae. What're you doing here?"

"Well actually, I'll be hanging out with Jimin later,"said Jaehyun.

"Make sure you get everything out from him."