FORTY ONE

"Jiminah don't say that. Come give hyung a hug," Jimin immediately turn over to feel the warmth of being embraced by his hyung. He misses everyone but the fact his ego and awkwardness is higher, he couldn't be able to face so.

"I'm hurting hyung. Why is life against me so much. I just wanna live like others normally. Why are people so mean to me?"

"Jimin.."

"Thank you for being here for me hyung," Jimin cried in Seokjin's chest

"I'm here for you."

"Where's our hug?" The voice of Hoseok made both Jimin and Seokjin glance towards his direction. Jungkook and Yoongi came along.

"Hobi hyung," Jimin said softly. Hoseok opened his arms for Jimin to run into and Jimin did exactly that.

"I miss you little one,"Hoseok started crying tears of joy. He got to see his younger brother again after 14 years. Torture for all of them to be separated just like that. Jimin held on to Hoseok as if his life depends on him.

"I miss you more,hyung."

"Hi,Jimin hyung," Jungkook's small and shy voice rang into Jimin's ears.

"Hi Kookie. Hi Yoongi hyung," Jimin smiled at them with tears in his eyes.

"Kim's hug!" Seokjin who came along towards the scene announced. They all trapped Jimin into a loving hug. It may not be that perfect because Namjoon and Taehyung were not with them but certainly enough to let Jimin felt family love again.

Who doesn't want a normal family life am I wrong?

Some are mentally abused.

Some are physically abused.

Some are crying alone in their room. Afraid to step out and face the torture. Afraid that one step can kill them forever. Afraid that everything or anything they do is wrong and to be blame for.

Some are afraid to be cursed 'go to hell'.

Mentally or physically. Both can impact a child's mind,heart and soul. They live to go through challenges in life.

But if the child is having hardship everywhere, they will think about 'why are they still alive even'.

They attempt self harm. They attempt suicide. They attempt being a devil fully.

Children don't deserve to be tear apart. They deserve to be love, to be comfort and to be compliment.

It's parents job to give them all that if society fail to do so. Not abuse them and call them useless.

They tried. They tried.

They tried everything to fulfill parents will. They tried everything to make their parents proud and happy.

Don't only see the bad side of them. Curse them and so on.

They're hurting inside. The happiest smile is also the most painful inside.

If family and friends fail to do so.

At least don't critic their hobby or likings.

That's the only way that can make them happy. Why ruin someone's life?

You're not perfect yourself. Stop abusing people with your words.

Everyone is not perfect and go through different level of challenges in life. Don't compare your life to others. You don't know their story.

Don't judge someone by how they act. If they're too hyper or so on, please don't stop them.

They're hurting.