TWENTY SEVEN

As for that, Namjoon an the gang started charging towards the house. 

"Lets go for plan B. I can see people outside the door," Namjoon whispered as he got his bullet ready in his Ruger LCP. They crouch behind the bushes, making no sound. "Be sure to always listen your earpiece." They nodded and started operating. Seojun, Jinyoung, Ryujin and Daniel paved their way to the back side of the house quietly as the skillfully duck themselves, hiding with are. Being careful to not ruin the plan. 

Namjoon, Wonwoo, Daejun an Jackson stayed low at where they were. Waiting for the right time to attack. While waiting, Namjoon planned on something. He called them to tell them the plan and they all agreed. He also made sure to tell the other team about the plan so that they would know the right time to move.

___________________________________________

"AH!" Screaming sound was heard which caught the men's attention. Fake blood came trickling down Jackson's chest and all over his hand as he faked his dying state. 

"I knew he would come in handy," said Daejun as he let out a laugh which did not reach whispers. 

The man from afar shouted, "Hey, mate. You okay?" Jackson didn't reply as he continued his acting. The men both looked at each other. Questioning if they should or should not help the guy who was dying. 

Jackson was able to let out a small 'help me' so one of them approached him. 

"Are you alright? What-" then a loud bang was heard behind the scene.

The man crouching before Jackson turned his head only to find the other one dead. His eyes white and wide. 

Then the sound of Jackson's voice echo within his ears. "Goodnight, fucker. Have a good rest for your entire life," before the man could take out his gun, blood streamed down from his mouth and with short period of time he fell onto Jackson.

He pushed the man away from him and got up. "Nice shot, bro." He high-fived Namjoon and signaled the other two to enter. 

"Ready," said he through the mic. The other three were ahead of him. He was making sure his bullets were enough cause he knows how deadly this could be and all he wants was to get his kids out safely. His main intention. 

As soon as he step foot into the house, he noticed how the three halted at a spot. They were blocking his view and so he pushed them aside just to find lots more men ahead to block the way. 

"Surrender or I'll shoot," said one of them. Namjoon just chuckled. 

"You fools. Don't think I would not risk my life for my kids I'll end-"

The sound of Namjoon's phone echoed the room.

Namjoon didn't know why he got the feeling that it is urgent so he picked up. 

The name appeared on his screen.

Taeyong..

"Hello?"

"Hello there, Joonie. Nice to listen to your voice again," Said Taeyong almost sounded sarcastic. 

"I'm sorry, Taeyong. But I'm afraid you have to call back a little bit later. I'm busy right-"

"I bet you've found the house where your sons had been kept," you can hear the smirk in his voice as he speak. 

"How did you-"

"Well, well, well. If it's not Namjoon standing in front of me trying to be the hero," Namjoon's eyes darted towards the voice. Feeling his blood boiling, his hands sweaty, his body shook in anger. His gaze so deadly. His phone on his ear still steady.

"You fucking bitch!" He shouted. 

"Ah, I bet you're on the phone with Taeyong," The voice's face plastered a satisfying smirk as the person see the man before him felt the pressure. 

"I'm gonna fucking kill y-"

"Dad!

"J-jimin?" 

"Please, help us," The voice of of his son way back in town is heard through the phone call. 

"You heard your son," Taeyong said.

"Don't fucking hurt them," the growl from Namjoon's voice was heard, tear of anger fell.

Taeyong let out a clear hum, "I'll see about that," Then the line was cut.

"Hello? HELLO!"

"D-daddy?" 

Namjoon snapped his head forward. 

"Kookie baby," The vision of Jungkook before him got clearer. 

"Jinnie," and behind him was Seokjin. Both were in the hands of the unknown men. 

"Listen here, baby. You shouldn't have throw me away just like that. You know how crazy i get  when someone hurt my pride and does shits I fucking hate," The person let out a chuckle so evil it made Namjoon cringe.

"Seems to me Taeyong had already got your other bunch of kids."

"You're the one behind all this," Namjoon manage to say between his gritted teeth.

The person shrugged, "Oh well. It's not. It was originally Taeyong's but then we met and had a plan with each other.

"Both of you are just wicked demons," the growling of Namjoon made the three beside him flinch or rather shocked as they never see this side of him.

The other let out laughter. Circling the son of Kim Namjoon. 

"Don't fucking touch them."

The person halt in front of Seokjin and raised his head by the chin, "Oops I already did."

BANG 

The sound of shooting rings in everyone's ears.

One of the man fell to the ground. Bullet that passed through his back was in vision.

"That's enough, Somi.."

___________________________________________

OH GOODIE!!!

Who have we here.
Hello guys im back!!!

I hope yalls are still anticipating my story although it's trash. Ive been inscure lately. Well actually have always been. But i picked up the courage to write.

I promise ill publish a better book okay

Thank you for supporting me!

Borahae ami💜

15/03/20