●SIX●

NAMJOON'S POV

That night, Somi came back early. I wondered why. I sweeped it off of my head and cared only bout my new kids.

But the thought of it still played around me. Why today? Why suddenly? Will she come home the same day tomorrow? Theres always a reason behind. I have to find out.

AUTHOR'S POV

The kids were full after finished eating. Somi didn't joined them though, she was in the room the whole time. Probably waiting for Namjoon to come in then make his ears bleed again.

"Yoongi?" Namjoon called Yoongi over after he cleared the table with a little helo from little Jin.

"Yes, daddy?" He ran towards Namjoon with two diferent pairs of higheels. Oh no, baby. Youre gonna get killed by your mother. Namjoon thought in his head.

"Baby, youre not supposed to wear or take mummy's stuff without permission okay?" Namjoon told Yoongi as he sat at the couch that was facing Yoongi.

"B-but daddy~ This swippew. Nice," he moved his feet to allow the heels to make a click sound.

But thats where the fun stopped.

"Namjoon, im- WHAT THE FUCK? GET AWAY FROM MY HEELS!"

She almost immediately jumped off from the second last stair and ran to where her heels were. Which was on Yoongi's foot.

Yoongi looked at her as if she did not yell just now.

"Kid. Get your stinky feet out of my heels or i-"

"Sow-sowwy mummy. Bu-byt my foot not stinkwy wike mummy heel," he looked down at her heels that he was wearing. Those words humiliated her made her blood boiled more.

"Oh no he didnt-"

"Oh yes he did," Namjoon finally spoke after watching them. He was at first shocked with Yoongi's reply. But was proud with his words because even Namjoon himself dont really know how to answer like that. Yet, words like those came out from a 3 year old. Wonder how.

"Namjoon, what? He just said something embarassing right infront of the woman face herself," she glared at Namjoon with her teeth gritted.

His faced inched closer to hers, "Well, Somi. It's better than talking behind. Am i right?" He rose a brow.

She groaned and immediately picked up Yoongi and shook her heels out from his feet then placed him down roughly after she succeeded removing her heels away from him.

She took it and stomped to the shared room with her husband.

Yoongi looked at her without feelings written on his face. On the other hand, Namjoon was worried he might cry or hurt or something but he stopped worrying when Yoongi just walked away without expression and jumped onto Jin's back. Earning a groaned from his older brother.

Few seconds, Somi came down again. Walked past Namjoon and took all her heels in her arms. Making sure he knocked him with her shoulders then stomped back to the room.

He held his arm that got knocked then shrugged, "It didnt hurt, loser," showing his tounge out but she was long gone.

_______________________________________

"Everyone come here or i'll leave you in the dark!" Namjoon called out. Three pair of feets came running towards him while the other two was already in bed.

Jin was holding his mario plushie and beside him was Yoongi who was half asleep and got awaken from his sleep. Hoseok holding Jin's hand on the other side, surely was ready for bed.