●TWENTY ONE●

"How many more months do I have?"

"3, boss. "

"Mmm.." He turned his chair left to right. "... I see," He then stopped his chair and stretched his hand over to the telephone and dialed.

Tutt.. Tutt..

Tutt.. Tutt..

"Hello?"

"3 months." The only words he uttered.

"W-"

He hang up.  The smirk drew on his perfect facial. 
______________________________________________

"Hello???  Hello?! Bullshit!"

"Namjoon hyung?"

"Oh fuckery sh-.. Urgh. Dont scare me like that. Im old you know."

"Ah. Goodmorning. You finally realised you're old," Daniel snickered and went over to the kitchen to get two cottoned of milk.

"Yah!  You brat, " Namjoon growled jokingly. He put down where the telephone was and head over to the couch to let out a heavy sigh. "How did you open my front door even. It's damn locked."

"Hyung.. You gave me the key. Gosh you really are old," he chuckled, his puppy smile showing. 

"Whatever, Niel. You're gonna get old soon too."

"Have you heard bout Taeyong? He's back by the way. Aren't you gonna hangout with him?"

Almost immediately Namjoon turned to face Daniel who was in the kitchen, searching up for foods.  "Taeyong??  You mean Taeyong Taeyong?  You mean Lee-"

"Gosh hyung yes.  Lee Taeyong, " he interrupted the elder and finally found a box of cereal. He took a seat where the island is.

"When did he came back?"

"I don't know, hyung.  I just knew it from Baekhyun hyung yesterday. I thought Baek hyung would tell you but meh i guess not."

Namjoon let out a sigh, tried to find his phone in his pants pocket. And there goes the dial.

Tutt.. Tutt..

Tutt.. Tutt..

Tutt.. Tutt..

"Hello?"

The voice was oddly familiar Namjoon thought.  Maybe because the didn't met for so long that he thought the voice sounded familiar.

"You're back and you didn't even tell me? How could you," he pretended to sound sad and dissapointed.

Then the sound of snort from the other line was heard. "Aigoo, hyung. Miss me too much?  Stop being all baby it's cringey."

"Tsk. Fine,  whatever.  Anywho. How's life bro?  Long time no see i missed you.  You didn't even text me nor call me by the time you reached Japan.  You totally shut me out im sad. "

"Hye. Didn't i told you to stop baby-ing about it,"  chuckled sound was made.

"Wanna meet up? Meet you at Igloo Caffè by 11 sharp." With that,  Taeyong hung up.

"What the.. I didn't even get to agree yet."

"So..  You're going out?" Daniel was done eating and washing. Yes, that fast.

"Mmhmm. And man. Taeyong is still the same person. Geez," He got up from the couch and walked over to his room while Daniel followed him.

"Who will take care of the kids?"

"Yea, right.  About that..  Theyre still asleep though.  Do you mind keeping an eye on them while i'm out? Or..  Are you busy or somethin.. "

"Well..  Unfortunately, I have to continue on writing my lyrics since Bang pd-nim wants it by tomorrow.  BUT. Seongwu hyung is free,"  the joy in his eyes shone brightly.

"Okay then.  Lets ca-"

"Goodmorning  cats and dogs," Namjoon's door swung open.

"Nice timing.  We were about to call you, " Said Namjoon.

"Why?  The kids need a babysitter?" Asked Seongwu.

"Yeap. I'll be out to meet a friend of mine. We didn't keep in touch for like years since he went to Japan. And now he's back i think we should update and I'm planning to tell him about Jin and Kookie, " he sighed. Thinking about his other two kids alone somewhere made him feel heavy hearted.

He wondered if they've been fed or even bathed or even drank. He was damned worried that sometimes all he think about was them,  them,  and only them. He couldn't sleep because his mind was playing. Frustrated he was when he knew that he couldn't even handle his kids properly.

"I think Taeyong can help me. "
______________________________________________

Yo wussup guys it's yo gurl mama tata.

Yea ik tis aint ay longgg chap like i used to do buttt atleast i updated..  Im so busy im very sorry..

Anywho..

Nyasss

Taeyong and Baekhyun are here muah😚

Tis is Taeyong

Tis is Baekhyun

Tis is Baekhyun