TWENTY EIGHT

"That's enough,Somi."

"Oh hello,Byun." She smirked.

The evil person. So wicked yet disguised in beauty. Yoon Somi. Once used to be Kim Somi, or Mrs Kim. Once a wife to Kim Namjoon.

Namjoon feels the irk as the smirked of evil plastered on her faced.

All he wants to do now is slap the shit out of her face. Feeling the irritation she brought. He just hates the aura of hers by now. So much that he just wants to end her.

"Zip it,Somi." snapped Baekhyun.

"I see you're suddenly daring today, Byunnie," Uttered Somi.

With no purpose, Somi looked up at the ceiling. The ceiling covered in dirt. Smiling wickedly after she heard a bang.

"No.." Cried out a voice.

"No, please no," Cried again.

Tears streamed down like waterfall. The voice of Kim Seokjin who desperately wants to escape from the hands of the man who held him. He did his best to squiggle out at manage to kick the man's crotch which mad the man let go of Seokjin almost immediately as he held onto what felt like the worst pain in his life.

Seokjin ran to the elderly who got shot almost at the heart. He fell onto the ground. Feeling his heartbeat faster as his blood came rushing out. The pain that he felt makes him wanna give up right at that very moment.

His eyes were closing but then he heard it.

The voice of the boy he had took care of. The sound of sobbing. The words of 'please don't.'

He smiled and made sure he opens his eyes.

"D-don't leave us," Seokjin cried out. Holding the elder's bigger hands in his little one. Seokjin watch as the blood flows out of the elderly's body.

"J-jin ah," The elderly stuttered. Trying his best to let out his voice. Enduring the pain. His death poking him to give up. But he did his best to stay.

"D-don't talk. You're in pain," Seokjin's voice filled with sadness,anxious,anger,pain and sympathy. 

"I wo-would love to stay,Jin ah. But i'm afraid I can't,"  The elderly raised his hand full of blood onto the cheek of Seokjin. Caressing it ever so lightly while the boy cried very hard. Shaking his head in dissaproval.

He wants the elderly to live. He wants to thank him. He wants to do good for him. The elder shouldn't die now. 

"Please, Uncle Baek. Don't leave us." Seokjin cried harder. The pain he saw in Seokjin's eyes. Baekhyun shed tears, closing his eyes. Hissing as the pain got worst.

"Jin-ah," He called out for the boy so soft it almost sounded like a whisper. Seokjin looked at Baekhyun in the eyes. 

"I-it was nice meeting the b-both you," he groaned in pain. "It w-was nice taking good care of you. It was my pleasure and I never regret a single bit," his tears trickled down more and more. 

"B-but I'm sorry. That this is our goodbye," he smiled genuinely in pain as he continues to caress Seokjin's soft cheek.

"UNCLE!" Shout out Jungkook as he was struggling to be free out of the man's hand.