TWENTY THREE

In a late afternoon at about 1:45 pm, Seokjin and Jungkook were playing with fragments of the wall that can be said the place is old. They used it as chalks and drew on the cement floor.

"Hyungieee, see see. I drew picture," pointed Jungkook which his drawing was drawn on the floor. Seokjin turned to see what his brother drew and gave a proud smile even though it was sad to see what Jungkook drew.

Jungkook started pointing out and describe about his drawing, " This is me, golden maknae," he giggled childishly. "This is Taetae hyung making weird faces like he used to which will cheer Kookie up if- if Kookie sad, this is Jimin hyungie playing with his cat plushie.."

"Too bad Jiminie is allergic to cats ay Kookie," Seokjin caressed his hair and Jungkook agreed then proceed.

"This is Hobi hyung."

"What is Hobi doing?"

"Hyungie is dancing weird dances. Kookie like Hobi hyung funny dance," He laughed at the thought of it. "Yoongi hyung sleeping. Shhh. This is you hyung. The handsome one," that made Seokjin smile and blush.

"Hyung ear red," Jungkook pointed at Seokjin's red ear.\

"Koo-" Seokjin's word was cut off by the door opening which revealed the blonde hair guy. That made both Jungkook and Seokjin terrified. Seokjin pulled Jungkook closer to him and closer to the wall.

The blonde hair guy closed the door behind him and there were plastics filled with something inside. He approached them with a warm smile and pity eyes shown on his snow white face. He kneel in front of them, "Hello," then he sat comfortably.

"W-why are you here," Seokjin asked, his voice crack.

"Don't worry, I'm here to take care of you and I know your father. I brought you food and drinks so that you guys would stay healthy," he took out the foods and drinks from the plastic  and place it down on the floor. "Oh! And my name is Baekhyun. You can call me uncle Baek," He smiled.

Seokjin looked hesitant. "H-how will i know that you are no bad guy, and-and how do I know if the food is safe for us to eat," Asked him.

Still smiling and with a puff, he took out his cellphone and started finding contact name in his his contact list, "Maybe this will certain you," He gave Seokjin his phone and on it shows 'Namjoon'.

"Hello?" Greeted the man from the other line.

"Daddy?" Jungkook suddenly talk.

"Kookie?"

Seokjin still hesitated and asked, "How do I know if this is dad?"

"Jinnie.. This is your father speaking and I promise I'll bring you back to our clubhouse."

After those words spoken, Seokjin finally believe that the person on the other side was his father. The tone and the words used were all so Namjoon like.

"Dad," He started tearing up.

"Please hurry. It's very hard here. We wanna go home," He choked while crying.

"Baby, don't cry, kay? I promise both you and Kookie will be home together with your brothers okay?"

"O-okay," Seokjin smiled.

"Baekhyun!!" A loud voice from outside was heard.

"Joonie, I need to go now. I would get killed if they find out," said Baekhyun.

"Okay, hyung. I beg you please take care of them and yourself okay. I'll be freeing you guys soon."

"I will, Joon. Bye. Be safe."