TWENTY NINE

Almost immediately Seojun came back from the nearest hospital after sending Baekhyun.

Seojun parked the car, well, more like a van somewhere safer. 

Incase.

He locked it but then stopped his doings as he saw a big black vehicle approaching the house. He couldn't see the faces inside for the tint was really dark. 

He hid behind the big tree, making sure whoever that was can't see him. Soon, the tall figure was seen coming out from the vehicle. In fact, there weren't only one of them but like around six of them. One of them obviously looks like the boss.

But to his surprise, they were more people coming out of the vehicle.

"Who are they."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"S-seongwu?"The voice of Daniel shaking. He stopped what he was doing. Everyone turned their attention to the situation. 

"Niel," the elderly replied. Tears started falling on his cheek as he look down.

"Ah. I see everyone is here," the familar voice haunts Namjoon's ears. 

He clenched his fist, his breathing was unsteady as he was breathing heavily. His eyes were seen as fire. His mind was full of murder. 

He wants to kill the man.

"Tsk tsk tsk,Somi. You don't really have the talent to instruct," he smirked, looking at the dead men on the ground.

Somi scoffed. "You're no special, Taeyong."

"Zip it, woman," he glared at her which made her yelp.

"Namjoon," he called out, his back facing Namjoon. It only made Namjoon's blood rise more.

"I bet you miss your kids," he chuckled evilly and snapped his finger. 

There entered Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung. Held by more men, struggled to escape. They were in line alongside with Seongwu who was also held down.

"I'm gonna kill you," not loud enough for anyone to hear.

"I'm sorry what?" 

"YOU'RE DEAD ASSHOLE!" the stern voice of Namjoon made everyone went silent.

Taeyong scoffed with a smirk, "We'll see about that," he waved his hand which automatically made all his men started moving, tried cornering each and everyone of the gang.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonwoo was panting hard as he followed the men who took Jungkook and Seokjin away. They were fast, thank God he managed to catch up with them. 

The 2 men then stopped right in front of a van. 

Wonwoo can see both Seokjin and Jungkook were trying their best to escape, calling out for help as their tears fall. 

Wonwoo hated the sight so much.