●THIRTEEN●

Namjoon locked the last lock and walk towards the light switch. "They're asleep," he smiled to himself. On the way to the kitchen, he stopped like just a step he took and looked down. He picked up the paper that he didn't purposely step on. 

Hello, Namjoon.

I bet you remember me. I've tracked you finally. So, I'm here just to warn you. Oh! Especially one of your kids okay?

Love,

Polemaetus bellicosus.

Like that, Namjoon dropped the paper. He felt his heart rate beats fast. He couldn't believe what he just read. Is he back? Is Namjoon's life in danger again? Lots of wuestion running around his mind.

"No. No no no no. It can't be," He dropped onto his knees. He just wants to scream his lungs out and cry but he couldn't. He won't allow his kids looking at him like that. Not now. Maybe soon when they're older. 

Namjoon got up from kneeling and put on a smile on his face over his.

Reveals half awake Seokjin who was walking down the stairs. Rubbing his eyes and his hairs sticking out everywhere. "Daddy? You're home," His soft voice echoed the place.

Before Seokjin could approached him, he immediately took the paper that he dropped just now to hide it away from his eldest son. "Why are you awake,sweetie?" Namjoon asked as he stuffed the paper into his pocket. "I heard your car and-and i wanted to tell you something," Seokjin sounded serious but pretty with that sleepy voice of his.

Namjoon kneel in order to be the same height as Seokjin so that he could hear him out better. "What is it,Jin?" his curiousity hits. "Someone knocked o-on the..." he yawned and smacked his lips, "door just now. Hobi heard i-it first but we... ignored it.." his last sentence sounded more like a whisper when he unconsciously leaned himself onto his father's chest that was right in front of him.

"shit.."
_______________________________________

He put Seokjin back to his bed as he cuddled with his Mario plushie and was buried by pillows and two blankets.

He look over at Hoseok then Yoongi. Both equally asleep like an angel.

"I cant believe I own these angels," saye he. Placed kisses onto their forehead, he left the room quietly and slowly closed the door. Making sure he doesnt make loud noises that would wake them up.

He then checked over to the three younger ones. The door creaked open with the lowest sound it ever made. Also deep asleep. Jimin with a pillow over his face as he cuddled with a bolster bigger than him, mouth slightly open and bangs covering his face and blanket still perfectly on him. Taehyung, sleeping well..like a bat.. his head facing the floor that made Namjoon had to move his head back on the bed and he snuggled into his blanket that Namjoon had placed over him. Jungkook, umm.. you can say he sleeps like a starfish where his arms spreads open and so were his legs, blanket on the floor and pillow on his chest.

The same like before, he placed kisses onto their forehead.

Stepping out of the room quietly.

He sighed out after he closed the door. He didnt do much today but he was so tired. Probably because he knew something like this would come soon.
_______________________________________

Dialed on his phone after he washed up and was ready for bed as he waited for the someone to answer his call.

"Hello?"

"Niel? I-I think he found me.." he trailed off. His mind hits badly with questions and curiousity again. Again he felt scared, fear, unsafe creeping into him. Like days before. Days he hated the most. Why does he have to feel the same way he did again? Why cant he just live that one happy life? With his family that he have right now.