THIRTY TWO

"BOYS!" The woman shouted.

More men from only God knows where appeared.

"Holy shit," cursed Seojun.

"Oh this shit bouta get better," Ryujin said,already excited about the situation. Ryujin loves dangerous stuffs like these.

"Shut up," said the woman below her as she kicked Ryujin on the poor womanhood of hers making her groan in pain.

This time, the woman hovered her with Ryujin's whole arms behind her body. The woman took the gun beside her. Pointing it towards Ryujin. "Sweet dreams,sweetheart."

"Shoot me bitch," Ryujin said confidently which only made the woman angrier.

She pulled the trigger and was ready to shoot but.

"What the fuck?!" She tried again and again but it just won't let out its bullet.

"Mind you that I always come prepare,"Ryujin smirked and kicked the woman hard that she could almost fly.

Ryujin held onto her womanhood. It did really hurt that bad. But nothing can stop crazy Ryujin.

The story behind why the bullet won't come out is because Ryujin took it all out and displayed the gun beside her to trick the wicked woman. As expected,the woman was fooled.

Ryujin took the empty gun and finally loaded the bullets,walking towards the woman in pain.

"Get away from me, So Ryujin!" Screamed the woman.

"I believe we were destined to meet again, Jihyo," this time Ryujin chocked her.

"You ungrateful BITCH," spat Jihyo. The woman behind all this.

"What is there to be grateful about, bestfriend?" Ryujin chuckled and tightened her hands around Jihyo's neck.

"You will p-pay for t-this," Jihyo was badly chocked. Struggled her way out of Ryujin's grip and Ryujin decided to let go. Watching the woman before her suffer in pain.

A sadist she is.

"You MONSTER!"

Ryujin slapped her hard,"Me? A monster?" She get a grip on Jihyo's chin and cheeks with her hand. "I think you're the monster here," said Ryujin in a whisper.

"Filthy bitch," Jihyo spat.

"Why'd you do this to him? Hm?"

"It's not. Your. Fucking. BUSINESS!" Ryujin then was shot on the arm. The gun Jihyo took from her back pocket. She groaned in pain, the other hand held onto her arm that was shot making Jihyo set free.

Jihyo ran away from Ryujin. Outside from the house.

"GET THE KIDS!" She instructed the men through the earpiece.

"Why are you running away?" Asked Ryujin not far away from her.

"This bitch really have the gut to still follow me," Jihyo murmured to herself. "Time to end you, So Ryujin." Another shot was made.

A scream was heard.

A body fell.

Full with blood.

Jihyo's body.

Still breathing but unconscious.

"Wonwoo," Ryujin said.

"Perfect timing," said Wonwoo proudly.

"You're bleeding," Ryujin ran towards him seeing his face and legs bleed. 

"You're bleeding too," he chuckled. Ryujin slapped his arm. "Ouch."

"No time for jokes stupid."

He laughed again. "I'm fine."

"Where's Jungkook and Jin?" Asked Ryujin.

"In the car. They're safe. The car was parked somewhere strategic," answered Wonwoo. 

"Let's go."

"Your wound," Wonwoo said pointing at her bleeding arm.

"No time for this."

"Are you crazy??"

"I-"

"No. You can't continue with your condition like this. Go treat yourself. I'll be with them. Don't worry."

"It's Jihyo."

"What?" Wonwoo asked.

"It's Jihyo."