THIRTY FOUR

Hello hello hello!!! This chapter might confuse you a little. But trust me everything will be more clear as chapters goes by. Everything will make sense so basically these confusing chapters are just opening to truths in the next upcoming chapters!!

I hope you guys understand. Borahae💜

And also mind my english cause it's not my first language Im sorry🤗

"Namjoon!"

"Here,hyung," Namjoon's voice was heard from the other side of the wall.

Wonwoo runs over towards the voice and found Namjoon cutting the ropes around Seongwu. Seongwu was set free.

"Here. Unleash your inner. I've heard alot about the other side if you," Namjoon handed Seongwu a gun. A gun that has 'Wu' crafted on it.

FLASHBACK

6 years ago..

"I'm sorry Jimin-ah. I have to leave you behind. Papa loves you alot I hope you find someone better to take care of you. I'm a bad guy I'm sorry," Rain was pouring heavily.

Seongwu's tears flows as the rain showers on him. He caressed his son for the very last time. He knows that it was for the best.

He wants to assure the safety of Jimin. The little one cries in his arms as the thunder growls. He looked at his precious baby.

"Im so sorry,baby. Im really sorry," He cried his whole heart out. He kneels on the hard cement. He really hates giving his son to place. He never thinks of it even. Just few months with his son this night will be his last.

Jimin was covered up with cloth around him to keep him warm.

Seongwu placed Jimin inside the basket that's enough for Jimin to fit in. Jimin was crying out loud.

"Goodbye,baby," Seongwu smiled painfully and forcefully before placing a kiss on Jimin's forehead.

Seongwu stood up and gathered the courage to knock on the door. The orphanage door.

He huffed out and finally knocked. When he heard footsteps, he immediately ran away and hide behind the nearby bushes.

He saw a woman bringing in Jimin. He took another glance before he drives off.

"Seongwu," the sound from his earpiece.

"Yes,sir."

"Off to your next location. She's on the loose."

END OF FLASHBACK

"You're such a great guy, Seongwu-ah. Go get them," Namjoon saw how Seongwu stared at his gun.

"You're a strong man," Namjoon gave him a reassuring smile. Encouraging Seongwu to fight for him, Daniel and everyone.

He knows the other side of Seongwu. The beast that the younger generation haa yet to see.

"Thank you,hyung."

"Now go."

Seongwu nod and immediately go off to join the others outside.

A gun shot was heard right outside the room they're in.

"Seongwu?!" Namjoon,the kids and Wonwoo panicked.

"One kill,more to go," Seongwu showed himself,smirking. A man fell onto the ground and that's where they knew Seongwu killed someone as soon as he started.