FORTY FOUR

"So, tell us."

The Kims were gathered in Jimin's and Taehyung's room. Jimin decided to gathered them to finally plan on how to get Jihyo in their hands. He also wanted to tell what he and Seongwu talked about the night before.

"He told me some of his plans that would work on this," Jimin said,walked over to his bed and took out a small notebook from under his blanket.

"What's that?" Hoseok asked.

"The plans I jot down yesterday. He planned alot so I take note all of it but I'm gonna tell you guys two of the best then later we can come up with our own. Then finally discuss with the elderly and take legal actions by having the police involve," Said Jimin.

He took a seat on his study chair and face everyone who were seated on the floor and on Taehyung's bed.

"Okay so first, he told me that I have to play dumb about this. With the hope that she will play dumb as well. And I'm confident she will because she's a great actress. She may or may not know that I already know all this chaos were because of her. I hope she don't harm me.

I will go back to that bungalow-"

"Wait. You lived in a damn bungalow?!" Jungkook asked in surprise with his eyes bulged.

"Yes, Kookie. No time for that this is serious matter."

"Okay, hyung. Then I'm gonna talk bout this later. And don't call me Kookie."

"Whatever,Kookie. Anyway, I'm gonna go back there and pack my stuffs. Bla bla bla. I'm gonna tell her that I'll be attending a college and I'm gonna bring her along as a parent of mine."
_________________________________________

Days went by and finally the Kims, Kangs and even the teams that helped 14 years ago were ready to bring down the one who cause all those troubles, fears and traumas.

Even Baekhyun came.

"Be careful, Jimin. Whatever happens, we are all here. Ryujin and Wonwoo will be nearby the uni. We will follow your car from behind," Namjoon informed and Jimin nodded.

"Jimin, come here,"Daniel calles him over to his van. The van where the team uses at times like that. Equipped with everything and anything needed. It's even better than before! The team had upgraded the usage and power and more after every experience they've went through.

They were gathered somewhere a little further from the bangalow.

Jimin walked over towards Daniel.

"You need all these," Daniel handed Jimin a small pouch.

"What're these?"

"Make sure to keep that pouch safe, in there there's like multiples of knives just incase. Other than that, there's a tracking device too."

Daniel rummaged through a big backpack to get more stuffs.

"Wear this inside. It's a bulletproof shirt," Jimin immediately wore it and then wore his black shirt over it so that it won't be obvious.

"Take this. Your bulletproof shirt has an elastic at the side. Place this gun there. This, is a mic and earpiece. It's really small so make sure you don't lose it. Keep it hidden."

"Thank you."

"If you need anything, just say 'wow blue sky' and then just the keyword to something you need. Daejun will give you answers kn what you need. Trust me. That small pouch owns everything you need. All those are incase stuffs, "Daniel reminded Jimin.

"Stay safe. Now go."

"Thank you. I'll go now," Jimin gave Daniel a hug before he walked over to his brothers.