●MIN YOONGI SPECIAL●

CUT 1

"Hyuuuungg.. Carry me," Yoongi raised both his arms as he was lying on the couch and was seeking help. Unfortunately, Seokjin was the only one awake.

"No. Get up by yourself," Thats where Seokjin left. Leaving the younger one to mutter something under his breath with a glare shot towards the elder.

Then he heard little footsteps running in the living room where he currently was. "Chimmy! Taetae!" He cheered excitedly. Both the twins stopped running and turn their body to face the elderly.

"Yes, Hyung?" Both said in unison. It made Yoongi smile softly but deep inside it was an evil one.

"Come here," he whispered and gestured them to come over. "I want you guys to prank Jin hyung for me,"
Another whisper towards the ears of the younger ones. They both looked at each other and probably talking through telepathy.

"No hyung. Byeee," they started running again. Addition with sounds of laughing.

"Urghhhh," Yoongi started groaning with his youngster voice. "HI, HYUNG!" A loud voice suddenly shot into Yoongi's ears.

"Hobiii.. So loud," Yoongi complained receiving a pout from the younger. "Sorry,hyung. Do you need any help?" Asked Hoseok with a big smile set on his face.

Yoongi started to smirk evilly,"Actually yes." He started to whisper something to Hoseok and he just nod.
_______________________________________

"Why would I do that?" Seokjin asked. Shocked at Hoseok's request.

"Please hyuungg. Yoongi hyung wanted me to make you w-wet. So you have to play along. I dont wanna prank you but I dont wanna betray Yoongi hyung toooo," Hoseok pleaded.
The puppy eyes that Hoseok gave Seokjin made him sigh and agreed.

"I want you to get out of the room first. I'll call you later," Seokjin told the younger one. Hoseok nodded continuously and walked out.
_______________________________________

After Seokjin called Hoseok back, he then went into the shared bathroom and made himself wet. The cold water from the faucet made Seokjin shivered and goosebumps started to appear on his silky white skin. After he was done, he came out and the wooden floor of their bedroom were wet.

He screamed and made every brother of his came rushing towards the bedroom.

"What ha-" Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook freezed right at the door. They were moved aside by Yoongi with a fake shock expression pasted on his sugary white face.

"Oh my gee, hyung. *le gasp* what happened?" Yoongi acted out as he walked towards Seokjin and Hoseok beside him. His small hands covering his little mouth. His sneaky self acted so perfectly but yet.

He felt something cold showering him like the heavy fall waterfall.

"Oh my-" Yoongi snapped into reality. Besides his brother Seokjin, he was then silky wet too. Head to toe. The room then way more wet than before.
Yoongi turned around to see both his brothers Jimin and Taehyung, both holding each side of one pail. Few more drops spilled out of it.

Now Yoongi's way more shocked.

"Hobi did you-"

"No no no. I donttt really," Hoseok shook his head violently as he was scared of the glare Yoongi sent to him.

Thats where they all snapped out when they heard someone laughing.

"Nice try, Yoongs but try again next time," Seokjin said as he approached the twins. Alongside with Jungkook laughing without knowing anything.