THIRTY SEVEN

Clear explanation for the chapter before!

It was early in the morning. Jaehyun visited the Kims first before meeting with Jimin. As you know, Jimin was having breakfast with Jihyo then he went off to meet Jaehyun. Jaehyun basically have connection with Jimin and the other Kims. As I said, some chapters might be really confusing, i promise it'll all be clear soon.

Let's go back to Jaehyun's and Jimin's meeting.

"14 years,Jimin. Aren't you desperate to meet them?" Asked Jaehyun. They're at a shopping mall, going through channel stuffs. For so long Jimin hadn't had the time for shopping. Since he had the time and money so why not. 

"Jae, you see. If I go to meet them, I might have to meet Dad too. I don't even wanna meet him at the moment," Jimin answered as his eyes went searching for nice suits. 

"Are you seriously gonna avoid him forever? You know you can't do that. He took care of you well back then. Am I wrong?"

Jimin sighed and pushed his hair back, "I don't know. It's just so hard. He left me, and now is using me. I'm still helping him now because he is still my father. Even if we are not blood related but surely I still love him as a father. 

If he wants to know every detail about Jihyo, wanna know her purposes and secrets and such, then I'll do it. I'm even pretending to be fine with her, calling her 'Ma' it makes me cringe but I have to so that I won't be obvious." 

"If you love your father, then meet him. He misses you so bad,Jimin. He felt sorry for leaving you."

"But not sorry for using me.," Jimin sighed again. "I'm not ready to face him. I felt betrayed. I need more time." 

"Okay,then. I'll support you till forever. I'm here for you best friend," Jaehyun gave him a pat on his back Jimin smiled, uttered a thank you.

They both continued finding stuffs and chatted along about something else as they laughed all the way. 

Little did Jimin know, someone or more than one,were eavesdropping them from afar.

"I feel sorry for Jimin," Namjoon sighed. He was in a disguise,just few steps away from them. 

"Appa, what you did was really not right. We were like Jimin but somehow we tried to understand the situation and accepted you back into our life,"Said Seokjin but not in disguised. 

"I know, Jin ah. All I want to do now is run to him and hug him. I wanna hold my little mochi in my arms again. I hope I can do that soon."

"Well, appa. We are done here. I'm gonna head off now. I can go home with grab, you can go home. I wanna have some drinks." seokjin waved goodbye before he head off to find some juice to drink and find relaxation. 

Namjoon on the other hand, went back to the car and drove back home. 

Seokjin walked to his favourite juice store and met with someone there. He was waiting for Seokjin. "How did it go,hyung?" the younger asked.

"Taehyung. I'm afraid we still have to wait till your beloved twin wanna see appa again,"said Seokjin as he made orders for both him and Taehyung. They sat at an empty table.

"I miss him,hyung. I never thought we will be separated this long and it's like longer than the time we spent together," Taehyung looked down on his drink and displayed a sad face. 

He's the saddest among all because he and Jimin are the closest. They understand each other better because they're same aged. Don't get it wrong, Taehyung also feels really comfortable with his other brothers but they have different experience even if it's just few age gap. 

"I know,Tae. I know."

"H-hyung?" A squicked behind Taehyung was heard. 

"Jimin.." said Seokjin as he saw the one who called him. It made Taehyung turn around Almost immediately.

"Tae?" Jimin's tears started to trigger it'se way out and Jimin couldn't hold it back so he let it floe.

"Jimin ah.." Taehyung's tears started flowing too. Taehyung was in trance when he saw the person who him and Seokjin were talking about. He was desperate to see the male before him. He got up and went to Jimin for a hug.

But Jimin avoided it. 

"I'm sorry Taehyungie..." was all that Jimin uttered before he walked away, crying. Jaehyun tailed behind him, giving Taehyung a pity look before he proceeded to follow Jimin. 

Taehyung stood still. What just happened he thought. His tears continued pouring. His heart ached. His head hurts. He couldn't believe Jimin just walk away like that. Did he not miss Taehyung? Did he hate Taehyung because he did not even try searching for Jimin?

"Taetae?" Seokjin's voice ringed in Taehyung's ears.

Seokjin knew what was about to happen so he got up in an instant. Taehyung started seeing blurry and expected, he fainted and luckily Seokjin was there to catch him. 

The people around them were shocked. They even offered help but Seokjin only wanted them to place Taehyung slowly on his back so that he can back carry him. 

He called a grab and finally they settled in the car. Taehyung was still unconscious. Seokjin sighed, "Jimin ah. You're too cruel to Tae," Seokjin understood that Jimin was not ready to face anyone but at least be ready to meet his twin. Seokjin caressed the younger's hair whose head was on Seokjin's lap. 

Seokjin pity Taehyung a lot. He didn't deserve to be hurt. Seokjin really hoped that Jimin could forgive their father and return back to them.

______________________________________

"Jimin did that?" Hoseok asked Seokjin. He was seated beside Taehyung who was lying down. Namjoon called the doctor to check up on Taehyung. Taehyung blood was low due to emotional shock. He was resting. The brothers all gathered in Taehyung's room which supposed to be his and Jimin's. 

Seokjin nodded. "Poor hyung. I bet he was hurt. He really wanted to meet Jimin hyung." said Jungkook who looked at the elderly. 

They all went silent and decided to leave Taehyung alone so that he would be more comfortable.

After they all leave, Taehyung opened his eyes and started sobbing quietly again. He wasn't asleep and he listened to his brothers conversation. 

Yes. He was hurt as what Jungkook said. 

Wait no. 

He was extremely hurt.

How could Jimin do that to him.He had loads of questions running around in his brain's play ground. 

His head started pounding again. 

"Why, Jimin.."