●FOURTEEN●

"Hyung, what daddy mean?" Hoseok asked Yoongi while his legs on the bed and head making contact with the floor. "I dont know too, Hobi. Lie down properly, youre gonna get head..head.."

"Youre gonna get a headache," Seokjin walks over to the both of them. Putting his hands on the back of Hoseok's neck and positioned him properly on bed. Yoongi seated beside him. After he placed Hoseok's blanket on him, he walked back to his bed where the twins and Jungkook are.

They were sound asleep, ignored what theu heard moments ago because what matters for them are only hot dogs,ufos and bunnies. Nothing else. Well atleast.

"I dont know anything too. But daddy looks worried," Seokjin's voice as low as the lowest sound on earth. Trying to make sure the younger ones doesnt wake up.

"Hmmm.. why dont we help daddy?" Hoseok did that thinking action. "Right! Lets ask him tomorrow," Seokjin agreed.

"Move," Yoongi pushed through Hoseok who was lying down on his bed. He held a green pillow of his in his arms and went to join Seokjin and the others cuddling. That made Hoseok pout. "Hobi wants cuddle too," he lay back on his bed.

"Come here, Hobi-ssi," Seokjin called over. Hoseok's face lighted up and his hands quickly worked on grabbing his pillow that has a picture of a horse on it and his small blanket. With that, he ran to Seokjin and the others.

They cuddled the whole night through.
_______________________________________

HEWOOOOOO..

IMM SOOO SORRY..
This is an awfully short chapter.. im seriously busy studying and doing projects.

Im sorry if i dont update for atleast 2 weeks. Ill have exams soon sorry!♥

Love,
Mother Tata