●TWENTY TWO●

"One.. Two.. Three.. Four.."

"Lets go!  Lets go!  Lets go!" A loud whisper uttered out from Hoseok's throat. 

".. Seven.. Eight.. Nine.. READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!!"

"Hyeee.  You didn't said ten," Jumped out Jimin from behind the curtain.

"Found you!" Cheered Taehyung laughing.  "It was a trick. You've been trickeddd," Taehyung teased. 

"That's not fair," Jimin crossed his arms.

"Next."

"Stop tickling me you baboon," a silent whisper coming from behind the curtain. 

"Shhh," both Jimin and Taehyung tip-toed towards the curtain quietly as possible. It seems that they could spot cat tail behind the curtain so did a foot thumb.

"Hmmm.. I wonder where Hobi hyung would be, " Taehyung caressed his chin, thinking in a sarcastic way.

Then, he got into action. He slowly reached out for the curtain and..

"BOO!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAA"

"HUARGHHHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHH"

The three of them started shouting when Namjoon suddely appeared from behind Jimin. 

"DADDYYY SPOIL THE GAMEEE," Taehyung pouted. 

"Daddd,  you made me lose," Hoseok's forehead wrinkled.

"You were gonna lose anyways, hyung," Said Jimin patted his back. Hoseok puffed air and stomped to the kitchen to get what ever food there are.

Namjoon laughed at them and just walked away and disappeared to the toilet which made the others dropped their jaw.

"Daddy walked away without saying sorry," Taehyung crossed his arms. The little boy felt angry. "Yeah. We should. Trick him back," the devil smile on Hoseok's face who came back from the kitchen was shown. 

They all agreed on it.

Not long after,  they heard snores coming from somewhere in between two couches. "W-we allll know who that, right?" The unison scoff. They made another agreement on the spot.

Howls were made by the three of them which immediately awaken the sleepy head.

Yoongi then stood up suddenly from between the couch. "I was having the greatest dream,"  he paused to get out fron their then grab onto a pillow which made the three of them...

".. you guys are gonna get ittt, "

" RUN! "

They all ran around like chickens running away from the owner. They continued running for few minutes until they lie down on the carpet right infront of the tv heaving heavily.

"Hye.. Don't you think kookie will enjoy this while Jin hyung will be chasing us like a zombie?" Jimin suddenly ask. "Yeaa. I miss them so much," replied Taehyung. They suddenly felt down and felt the emptiness in them without the eldest and the youngest.

Time passed after an hour and Namjoon found the kids sleeping on the carpet. His eyes softened and his father smile appeared. He went to the room and got back with blankets to cover their body in case they felt cold. The he gets, he saw Jimin holding a picture of baby Jungkook and Hoseok hugging a picture of Seokjin from 2 years ago making funny faces on his bitrhday.

Namjoon suddenly felt so devastated and the feeling of anger fills him. Who in the world would do such things to children. Why take them, they could've take him instead. He was the one they wanted not the kids.