FORTY THREE

"You're working at this age?! Are you nuts,girl?"

"I'm getting paid, Tae. How can I not take the offer," Jimin winked.

"Aren't you suppose to study? You're like only 20! And what the fuck are you working as and for?"

"No cursing Kim Taehyung!" Namjoon who over heard Taehyung, reminded the younger.

"Sorry dad! I couldn't help it."

"I'm working for her. So what do you expect? I'm like the boss there and I'm good in being a fighter now. I'm taking over her job. I'm currently an assassin. I'm illegal but I'm fine. I can manage. I'm Kim Jimin for reasons," Jimin announced proudly.

"The freak?! You're an assassin?! You're telling me that like you ain't going to jail. You sound so chill it scares me. That's illegal, young man. What you gon do if Jihyo finally have her ass up in jail?"

"As I said, Tae. I'm Jimin for reasons. I may not be a nerd like you," Jimin poked Taehyung's nose which the other swatted away.

"But I'm indeed smart in a different way. You see. She didn't allow me to continue my studies and I surely know why she didn't want me to. She and I lives at a hidden rural area where. She did that in order to hide me. Too bad she couldn't do that cause Jaehyun decided to be part of my life. How cool is that. Jaehyun leading to you guys. Miracles happen.

The place I grew for 14 years, there's no college nearby. We have to travel to city. I one day asked her when can I register myself at a college.

I can see her panic facial expressions and that time I was 18, a teenager. I can think and suspect. I'm not so innocent. I know she hid something from me.

She told me that, I don't have to go to college. I can take over her place and run the illegal place. I will earn money."

Jimin paused for awhile, waited for Taehyung to say something but he didn't so he continued.

"I was trained and all before I get to take over the place. As I went though all that, I secretly joined online classes. I sometimes give her reasons like meeting Jaehyun just to attend my class. I even joined class while at work. It's a benefit as a boss, I can tell them not to enter my room easily and they would listen. I obviously locked my office door. So don't worry about me being dumb about education.

Man that place is hell. But. I remembered I have to act in order to be in the safe zone and find out more about her. I admit shes very sly and full of secrets. Man that woman can act well.

Before you say 'why didn't you tried saving the children', well yes, somehow I did safe some. But not for long cause the team and her got curious. I stopped. I was hopeless. Full of stress at a very young age. I really wanna safe the life of the children.

I always wondered until when I will face those cruelties right in front of my eyes and did by my own efforts and hands," Jimin sighed.

"It's time to do the right thing and bring her down. I hate her. I'm so gonna kill her," Jimin's hands were curled into fists, his legs out of the pool and were crossed.

"That's not right,Jimin." Taehyung's remarks made Jimin confused. Taehyung took out his legs and bent it, wrapped his arms around the legs.

"She's still your blood and your mother. You can't hate her. No matter what she did or do, she's still a mother. Even if she gave birth to you and allow you to be alive because of revenge, you have to reconsider killing her.

Without her and uncle woo, you won't be here with us. We were destined to be in each other's  life. To be each other's comfort and pain and so on.

I'm somehow grateful of her to giving birth to you. You're a gift to us. We are a gift to each other.

You can't kill her. I don't want you in jail nor hell. Do whatever you want to please your grudge but not killing her. Its wrong."

"But she killed multiples of peoples. She's not even in jail yet. How is that forgivable?"

"I don't know,Jimin. But trust me. You don't wanna kill her. She's part of you and you're part of her," Taehyung smiled.

"Taetae! Chimmy! It's time to eat emo asses!" Seokjin called out for his two brothers who were talking at the backyard.

"That hyung can't get enough of teasing us," Taehyung got up.

"But atleast he cares for us and love us with all his heart," Jimin replied and stood up also.

"Indeed."

They both walked into the house.
___________________________________________

"Listen listen," Seokjin tried catching everyone's attention who were all gathered at the dinning table.

The table was full with delicious foods and beverages. It's like a birthday party only that it's not a birthday party lol.

Everyone went silent.

"Tonight, we all gathered here for a small reunion party. We welcome back our Kim Jimin after 14 years of being locked up in chicken's home."

"Jin," Namjoon voiced out.

"Sorry not sorry. Okay well. Jiminah. Welcome back! We promise to take care of each other starting from now on. Revenge awaits. Let's all do our best to give what Jihyo deserves. Let's all give a round of applause for Kim Jimin's return!"

They all clapped and cheered.

Jimin went red and smiley because of all the attention he got.

"Can we eat now?"

"Yes Yoongi we may."

They then all digged in like cats who are fighting for foods.

It's one of the best dinner they've had after everything they've went through. Doesn't mean it should be the best moment.

Maybe theres better in the future.

No one knows.

Their focus was on how to bring down Jihyo.