●NINE●

"Daddy! I cant find my socks!"

"Hold on,Yoongs I still-"

"DADDY!! WHERE MY CAP?"

"Its in the wardrobe Ji-"

"Daddy, Daddy,Daddy! Where puwpew bag?"

"Taehyung honey, its behind the do-"

"DADDY! JUNGKOOK TAKE M-MY SHOE!"

"Jungkook. Give Jimin his shoe ba-"

"Owww. Watch where you running," Yoongi warned Jungkook who was running away with Jimin's black shoe.

A sigh escaped Namjoon's throat as he had a hard time controlling and focusing on each one of them. He just could pray that he would be strong for each one of them.

"Alright, kids. Everyone come to the living room now no matter what ridicilous things you're doing right now or there would be no hotdogs for dinner," he announced that made whole six of them gasp and ran towards the living room where Namjoon was sitted.

"Okay, let me check each one of you okay?" Fingers massaged his own temple.

"Jin, your shoes?"

"Check"

"Bag and snacks?"

"Check"

"Sweater?"

"Check."

"Okay youre free to go. Yoong-"

"Daddy, can i bring my Marios along?"

"But, baby. You have like 5 of them."

Thats where Seokjin plead with puppy eyes and Namjoon just had to say...

"Okay,fine." It made the pleading one cheered.

"Yoongi?"

"Here." He yawned.

"Okay, where are your shoes?"

Yoongi pointed to where his shoes were and Namjoon just had to facepalm.

"Jimin,dear. Those are Yoongi shoes. You cant wear it, its too big for you," he looked at Jimin who was standing behind Hoseok who was standing behind Yoongi who was standing infront of Namjoon.

"B-but, Kookie take m-my shoe," he frowned.

"Jiminnie? Do you love hyung?" Seokjin appeared from only God knows where and was then beside Jimin with sparkling eyes. Jimin nod.

"Hyung love Jimin too. Hyung also love Yoongi. Jimin love Yoongi hyung?" Another nod he earned.

"If Jimin loves Yoongi hyung, Jimin get Jimin's shoes and give back Yoongi hyung's his shoes okay?" Seokjin tried his best to let Jimin give Yoongi back his shoe as they all have only one pair. Jimin hesitated though.

From the look of it, he doesnt even want to give back but, "I'll give you a reward if you give back," another sentence slipped out from Seokjin's tounge which made Jimin grinned all the way up to his ears and his eyes curved into a cresent shape.

"Here you go hyung!" He took off the shoes away from him and handed Yoongi the shoes. "Thank you, Jiminnie," he hugged Jimin.

"B-but hyung. Jungkook-"

"Already have it," Seokjin showed Jimin the shoes he was holding which was Jimin's.

Before he could seduce Jimin, he did it to Jungkook. The same method but only Jungkook was harder as he tends to run away. Seokjin tried his best to catch him which he did and gave him a little warning. Only that the warning he gave will never happen. It was only to scare the younger one a little.