THIRTY ONE

!!!!HI IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!
I bet you guys are confuse about this Jinyoung because Somi once had a scandal with someone called Jinyoung.

I'm seriously sorry guys I didn't realize i've already used that name I seriously apologize😩

Okay to make it clear.

Let's just say Somi's scandal is Park Jinyoung and the Jinyoung in this team is Yoon Jinyoung.

To make it more clear i should introduce the character a little.

Namjoon- the father of 6 children, divorced,single father

5 children (Jin,Yoongi,Hoseok,Jimin,Tae) -orphans which Namjoon adopt

Jungkook- was left infront of Namjoon's front door

Daniel- Namjoon's boss and best friend

Seongwu- Daniel's boyfriend, Jimin's unrevealed father

Taeyong- once a friend of Namjoon and Daniel, holds unknown grudge towards Namjoon (soon reveal)

Baekhyun- Namjoon's long lost childhood friend,somehow got into Taeyong's group of men

Somi- Namjoon's ex-wife who seek revenge

The team:
- Cho Seojun: black haired,clumsy but strong
- Yoon Jinyoung: fun but serious when serious
- In Wonwoo: the smartest
- Lee Daejun: mood maker,smart,does inventions
-Jackson: black belt,can speak any languages
- So Ryujin: strong,cold,sassy

These are not all the characters in the story bare that in mind. I may or may not add more characters in.

Now back to the story💜💜

Taeyong's eyes were tightly close. He was hoping to feel pain. Or even be dead by then.

But he didn't feel anything. Slowly he opened his left eye then the right. He checked his face and body there were no trace of blood.

"Y-you?" The voice of Namjoon, shocked he was.

"Who that," asked Daniel.

"She.. she.."

The person scoffed. "Surprise much,Mr Kim?" Asked the woman right at the entrance of the house.

Everyone including Taeyong stayed still at their place. Facing the woman before them.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Taeyong.

She let out a somewhat evil chuckle. "Oh,Taeyong. Have you forgotten I was the actual beast in this plan?" She smirked.

"What're you saying?" Namjoon asked,his face full of confusion.

"Namjoon. Namjoon. Namjoon," she slowly walked towards the man who was already pointing the gun towards her.

"Oh no. I'm scared," she faked her fear but then laugh afterwards.

"Boys," more men came in the house. Full equip this time. Bulletproof vest, deadly weapons, well shaped bodies.

Doom.

"Ooh, how exciting," she clapped.

"Why're you doing this? Where did it all go wrong?"