●TWELVE●

It's 7pm. Namjoon was all set for dinner. The kids gathered in front of the large door that where Namjoon stood with his tuxedo. Hair gel up and a smile on his face to complete the heavenly touch.

"Daddy look," Hoseok gave him his thumbs up with that amazed look on his face. Namjoon chuckled at the sight and ruffled Hoseok's hair. The others surrounding, nod as agreement. 

"Thank you, kids. Well. I'm gonna go now. I trust in all of you okay? Make sure to lock everything. Close all the windows and doors. Lights off by 9. No hurting each other. Don't get yourself hurt. Don't-"

"Yes, daddyyy. We get it," Seokjin interrupted. Namjoon gave them warm smile before he exit the house and into his car then pulled off after Seokjin succeeded locking the gate and doors and closed all the window. 

"I hope they would be okay."
_______________________________________

"Hyung?" Seokjin answered with a hum as his hands were busy scrubbing Jungkook's hair, fulled with shampoo. 

"C-cold," Jungkook was shivering as the cold wind blew and the cold water runs. Namjoon usually used hot water to bath everyone but sadly, Seokjin could't reach the switch for the heater. 

"Sorry, Kookie. I'll clean you real quick, Okay?" With that, Seokjin quickly wash all the shampoo and soap away from Jungkook's hair and body.  Taking the towel from the towel hanger,"Come here Kookie," Jungkook ran towards Seokjin who was holding up a towel for him to wipe Jungkook's wet body.

He wiped everywhere and wrapped Jungkook with the towel to keep him warm. "Still, c-cold," Seokjin looked at him and shot a smile as he opened his arms. Jungkook who was wrapped in towel came running to his eldest brother for warmth.

Seokjin held him tightly so that he wouldn't feel cold anymore but soon have to part ways because Jungkook needs to get dress and put into bed. "Let's get you dress first so that Kookie not cold anymore," Seokjin said as he walked towards Jungkook's cupboard.

"W-why penguin n-not cold?" Jungkook asked as his hand made a dance that showed how the snow falls. Probably describing the snowy weather where the penguin enjoy.

"Hmmm.." Seokjin made the thinking gesture. "Penguin strong. So sooo Kookie be like penguin too. Stronggg," He showed his not so muscled arms and made Jungkook imitate him. 

"Stwonggg. Kookie w-want be stwong," Jungkook said looking into the elderly's eyes, showing his bunny grin. "Yes. Baby Kookie strong also."
_______________________________________

"Hyung! Hyung! HYung! Hyung!" Taehyung called for Yoongi who was sleeping on the couch, ignoring the fact he had been called. Taehyung on the other hand, didn't give up," hyUnggggg," He shook Yoongi and made the older one growled defeated.

"Whatttt" He asked as he opened his eyes slowly, hisses at the bright contact. "Is school fun?" Taehyung took a sit beside the couch where Yoongi officially laid on.