FORTY SIX

"I wanna confess about everything. I'm tired," her voice soft. She seems so weak.

"What is it?"

Jihyo sighs and leans back.

"This will be long.. I think but I hope all of you forgive me. Listen to what I'm going to say," Jihyo sighs again.

The eight of them all have their eyes on her. Anticipating on what she's going to say.

"I have a sister," she's somehow nervous as she fiddles with her fingers on the table.

"What about her?" Seongwu speaks up only to earn a glare from Jihyo but she immediately retreats, keeping her eyes on her fingers.

"I'm Han Jihyo. She's Han Somi."

"Wait.. Don't tell me you're..."

"Yes, Namjoon. Somi. You're ex wife. She's dead!" Jihyo cries out, her tears streams down her cheek. She really wants to punch everyone in the room but she controls her emotions. She's just tired.

Namjoon looks shock. "No.. Impossible. She never told me she have a sister," Namjoon claims, trying to recall the time Somi ever told him about Jihyo but he can't get a grip of any.

"Because.. She never felt your damn love Namjoon."

"I gave her more than enough. You can't blame me."

"She suffered, Namjoon! She suffered after after your divorce! She was out of her damn mind! She was.. out of her.. mind," Jihyo cries harder. She misses her sister alot.

"I-im sorry. I didn't know.."

"Of course you don't,Namjoon! All you care was your damn kids! You know she hates kids and brought them with you," She points at each and everyone of the six sons Namjoon had adopt.

"She was at fault. You have no right to blame me for divorcing with her. She cheated on me. That's not healthy in that toxic relationship. I wanted children and she didn't. She hates kids and I love kids. I love my sons from sun to Pluto and back."

"Okay whatever. I want you to know that, the Jinyoung guy. He had been obsessed with Somi since forever. They were once in a relationship back in elementary school. He's that kind of guy since young age that he forced my sister to be with him. My sister was obviously scared and innocent that she just have to accept him.

Somi then realized that being with him is all wrong so she decided to call it at 16. He was deadass furious. They were together for 4 years. Within that 4 years, she told me he always wanted to have sex with her.

She didn't want to. Somehow Somi caught feelings for him for awhile.

At 17, Somi got pregnant. It traumatized her alot. She got rid of it before Jinyoung found out but eventually he found out about it few months later. Again he was furious he started physically hurting her.

She tried hiding from him by moving to Busan, he was too obsessed with her that he needs to know everything about her. So he knew where exactly she was.

She begged to stop abusing her. He agreed but with conditions. She can't say a word about what he was doing towards her to anyone. She must allow him to find her anytime he wants and also she must not say no to sex with him. She must pretend to love him.

She suffered.

She found you to keep her safe. Yes. She didn't love you by the way," Jihyo is referring to Namjoon who is focusing on what Jihyo is telling them about.

"Okay. I don't care. Please proceed."

Jihyo scoffs.

"Jinyoung wants to kill you so bad that Somi got really scared. On the day you both got married, Jinyoung hunts her without you knowing. He said that she must get a divorce or he'll kill everyone that she love.