●THREE●

Jihyo heard someone knocking on the door. "Jihyo. Mr Kim is here," said Soori.

"Oh. I thought he'll not be here till 50 minutes later," she paused "send him in and thank you Soori," Soori nod and opened the door a little wider. Gesturing the taller man to walk in and gave him a warm welcome smile.

"Hello, Mr Kim. Please, have a seat," Jihyo invited him to sit opposite of her. "You're early," a soft chuckle left her throat.

"Ah, yes Miss Han. Im excited that I came like well this early. Not literally early but ofcourse earlier than what we planned," Jihyo could see how he was  grinning all the way up to his ears.

She observed him as she didnt realise that she was staring at his dimples until she got snapped out by him. "Umm, Miss Han?" "O-oh.. Yeah sorry. I was just.. Ummm Day dreaming yeah. Day dream," chuckled nervously.

"Aaa. Its okay, i understand. Well, as you know im here to adopt," his face slightly smiling but keeping the discussion serious. "I'll escort you to them and you can play with them and all and tried to get along and once you finally found that one kid you think you could love for life, then you shall-" "Aaa.. Im sorry but i was planning to adopt.. Umm.. 5 kids," his smiled crookedly.

"Wait- wha- Are you- Five??" Her mouth hung open. "Yeap. Five. I just said that," his laughter filled the office. Jihyo was lost in thoughts for a moment there but quickly recovered then gazed upon the male infront of her.

"Wow. I cant believe im giving away five kids," her voice shaky but she sucked in her emotions and had to force herself to accept the fact.

"Okay then. Come i'll show them to you," she got up from her seat. Leaving the office as Mr Kim tagged along.

They reached the enormous playroom which was at first floor. They were all in there either chilling, playing, reading or watching television. Its summer holiday after all.

The moment Jihyo turned the knob and pushed the door open, all eyes on her and the male beside her.

Small hands waving her hello. "Hello sunshines," her teeth showing as she grin. "This is Mr Kim Namjoon. Five out of all of you will soon call him father or daddy or whatever you wanna call him. He came to play. Please be nice okay?" All answered her with an okay but not in sync.

Namjoon felt someone tapping his thigh and it made him look down. He crouched down, a smile glued, "hello fella. Whats your name?"

"J-Jin.. Seok-seok..."

"Seokjin?"

The little one nod almost unvisiblely. "Gosh youre adorable," Namjoon pinched his cheeck softly, careful not to hurt him. It made Jin slightly giggled and gave him a warm hug.

Namjoon hands were lost but soon know where it should be as he placed his big hands behind Jin's small back.

Jin could feel the warmth that he get from the elder and decided to stay in position a little longer but got interupted by a tap on Jin's shoulder but obviously it wasnt Namjoon the one tapping as his hands were both placed behind the younger's back.

Jin broked the hug to turned to see who was tapping. "Hobi!Hobi! Daddy.. Warm.." Jin pointed to the elder, jumping up and down in excitement and made Hoseok's eyes glow. Hoseok likes warm hugs anyways.

"Want a hug little fella?" Hoseok nod making Namjoon open his arms wide so the little one could come and hug.

Hoseok crawled towards Namjoon, immediately wrapping his small arms around the bigger body.

"Awww.. Youre so nice to cuddle," Namjoon smiled, Hoseok let go. He left Namjoon alone to play with blocks at the corner.

Namjoon spot two 1 year old playing with a toy hammer at the other corner. He walked towards them n sat with them with his leg crossed, it look like a circle now.

Taehyung crawled to him and sat on him. Starting to hit Namjoon with his toy hammer. "Yah, yah," only those came out from his lips as he tried to hit Namjoon as hard as he could but ended up giggling.

Jimin on the other hand, was too shy. He looked down at his toy hammer, hitting the ground a little bit lighter than before. Namjoon realised it thought so he held Taehyung on his right thigh, making sure he secured Taehyung with his right arm while he scooped Jimin and placed him on his left thigh.

Jimin tried to escape but evantually gave up and accepted Namjoon's friendliness.

"There you go little buddy. You dont have to be shy you know," his dimples were showing when he smiled sweetly at the toddler.

Out of no where, he was shook when he felt something heavy behind him as if someone was hanging on his back. Before long, he saw a pair of small arms that almost looks like Snowhite's skin wrapping around his neck. He tried to get a glimpse of the kid but it was to hard for him to tilt his head. Especially when he was holding two kids.

"Hye,kiddo.. why dont you come infront of me here?"

Sadly, there was no answer but the arms were still around him.

He let down Jimin ans Taehyung to check. When he turned, at last, he could see who was it.

"Oh! You want a hug too?"

Yoongi took off, leaving Namjoon lost in his own words.

"Mmm..okay, ouch.. But he was adorable," he turned back to the toddlers, still playing with their toy hammer. Namjoon decided to leave as he already felt the feeling of which he would love to adopt.

He got out from the playroom and all the way to Miss Jihyo's office. Before coming in as an intruder, he knocked on the door as a gentleman then walk in only when Jihyo allows him to.

Jihyo allowed him in and he sat at the same place he sat few minutes ago..

"So..you already made choices?"
He nod..
"Oh wow.. That was fast. So.. Who would you love to adopt?"

"I would love to adopt the tallest one that looks like a prince, the one with bright smile, the ones who are the only 1 year old close to each other and the one with Snowhite skin."