THIRTY

"SHUTUP" one of the man slap Jungkook. Pure evil in them. How could they do such things to innocent children.

Jungkook bawled. Seokjin could feel the blood rising in him as he saw the action of the man towards Jungkook.

"I SAID SHUTUP," He was about to slap Jungkook again only to be stop by a hand of a woman.

"That's enough,Roger," said the woman.

Wonwoo who was still hiding raised his left eyebrow. "Who could that be," asked himself. He did not encounter her at the old house. Why was she there with them. The man seemed scared of her presents.

What shocked him the most is that she gave both Jungkook and Seokjin a hug. Both their teary eyes wide, as shock as Wonwoo was.
___________________________________________

Blood.

Blood.

Everywhere.

Just blood.

"I see all of you have high skills," Taeyong smirked. He snapped his fingers and the man immediately gave him his gun.

"You won't escape this, Taeyong," growled Namjoon. All of them were in a line facing the other bigger group before them.

"I love your confidence,Namjoon," the mocking voice he made.

Seongwu and the other kids were placed infront of the bigger group the were kneeling.

Daniel gritted his teeth. The sight of his boyfriend there kneeling infront of him made him boil.

If it's to kneel to ask about marriage he is fine.

But not this.

He pointed his gun towards Taeyong who let out a chuckle.

"Dare you, Mr Kang?"

"Let. Them. Go."

"Hmm. I don't know. What do you think, Somi?" Somi was brought to him in a pathetic way. Just like the others kneeling, she was also tied up and her mouth covered with clothe. She struggled making her way out of her misery but everything was too tight for her.

"Awh,poor baby. Sorry, I can't trust anyone,"his infamous smirk appeared again.

Somi mumbled out a fuck you. Still trying her best to free herself. Her legs trying her best to aim Taeyong's balls but too late. She was also placed along with the others,kneeling.

"Why,Daniel? Afraid to shoot now? Because once you try to attack, I'll make sure they.." he pointed at all of them "..be the ones who get it by making them my shield."

How cruel can this man get. All they want is freedom. They don't even know what they did wrong.

Why is their fate like this.

BANG!

Taeyong's eyes went wide. Shocked atleast as he saw one of his man on the left bloody fall.

"The fuck?" He tried finding the person. Too bad there's no sign of anyone.

"I bet that's Seojun," said Ryujin softly only audible for them. Namjoon and the others nod.

Another bang was heard. This time the man on the right.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! FIND HIM!" Instructed Taeyong. The man obeyed and scattered around leaving only Taeyong before them.

"Now," whispered Jinyoung.

"Bye,bitch."

With that, Namjoon and the gang started their attack.

One by one they fall and die.

One by one they say goodbye.

The made sure to not make any mistake or one of their love ones will die.

Taeyong was speechless. He saw his men fail. "Such failures. Where the fuck did I even find them," he mumbled.

"Don't move," Taeyong felt something round and cold behind him. He didn't move. He was afraid. For the first time. His men that time was damn useless. Never he encountered such scene. He would always win in this kind of situation.

"Drop your weapons and hands up," the voice instructed.

The area was so chaotic. Everyone were in their own fight.

The others who were tied up tried their best to move aside.

"Tell me."

Taeyong gulped.

"Who. The fuck. Is. Your fucking boss."

"No one."

"I know your fucking secret asshole."
BANG
___________________________________________

Im actually tired. Im sorry for this shitty chapter. I promise to make the next one better.

I'm sorry again.