●SIXTEEN●

"Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!" Sweet sound of Jungkook calling for Seongwu as he ran towards him who was sitting down on the floor with Seokjin, showing him the recipe for cooking. Jungkook locked his arms around his neck from behind and he rocks back and forth. The sound of Jungkook's giggle mades him giggle along.

"Yes, Kookie?" He asked. Jungkook, slid himself from the back and to the front to land himself onto Seongwu's lap as his arms were still around his neck.

"What you doin?" His eyes looked into Seongwu's eyes in curiousity. Excited to know what he and his hyung were doing. He wanted to join along.

"Oh! Im showing your hyung the recipe," Seongwu said as he patted Jungkook's fluffy and soft bowl cut. Jungkook liked the way he pats his head so he showed his bunny smile and unbuckled his arms to sit properly in between Seongwu's crossed legs.

"Hyung like cooking?" He cocked his head a little, stuffed his mouth with his small little thumb and started sucking it. A habit of course.

"Yes! Uncle says he is a great cooker so he teach me now. I want be like him," Seokjin replied with his not so clear english and claps but managed to send the message he wanted to.

Seongwu smiled brightly. Proud at how Seokjin wanted to be like him.

On the other side of the world, Daniel and Namjoon had seated at a cafe with not too much of a people in it.

"I think he is trying to scare to sh- out of you," Daniel said trying to figure put whats happening around the man who was seated opposite him.

"I dont know, Niel. You know how he is. Mm.. I agree he is just trying to scare at the moment but soon he will.." Namjoon trailed off, the memories haunting him again.

He shook the memories away and continued his talking, "...will..well.. you know."

"Yes i do know. For now, we just to be more cautious and all," Daniel sighed and stirred his orange juice then sipped it. "Im sorry he is back, Namjoon."
_______________________________________

"Everyone gather in the kitchen!" Seokjin called out as he was busy cooking at the kitchen. Everyone came running and laughing. "Yes,hyung?" They all said in unison.

"All of you know your jobs. Now, chop chop. Lunch is almost ready," Said Seokjin, his eyes not leaving the chicken cooked with butter that he was cooking.

The 5 other siblings started working on getting the table ready. Yoongi placed the plates, Hoseok placed the spoons and forks, Jimin placed the glass, Taehyung poured the water into the glass and Jungkook... Well.. Atleast he helps to see.

"Mmmm the smell smells good," Seongwu hummed out from the living room. The older one walked into the kitchen where everyone were there. Well not everyone. The kids atleast.

He rolled his wet hair to the back and approached towards the chef of the day. He peeked the homemade food from the back of Seokjin as Seokjin didnt even realize he was standing behind him. Too busy at cooking.

"I see your cooking skills improved after 3 years," Seongwu suddenly voiced out. The pan that Seokjin held almost flew at the time he jumped in shocked condition. "Uncleee dont scare me like thattt. The pan almost flew and Yoongi might get killed," Yoongi who was sipping his milk stopped, his eyes looked up from the straw and a brow rose, giving Seokjin that umm what expression. Too bad Seokjin was giving him his back.

Oh yeah rightttttt. The kids were already 3 years olderrrr i forgot to tell.

3 years later...

Age:
Kim Seokjin- 9
Kim Yoongi- 8
Kim Hoseok-7
Kim Jimin- 6
Kim Taehyung- 6
Kim Jungkook- 5

"Sorry, Chef!" Seongwu did a quick sorry, ruffled Seokjin's hair with a grin on his face and left to see the table that theyve ready.

"Hello everyone," He chimed.

"Hi!"

"Uncle!"

"Please"

"Sit"

"Hereee"

With that, Jungkook pulls the chair back and gestured for Seongwu to take a seat. Not so long after, Namjoon came along with Daniel behind him with wet hair. Probably just took a shower.

"Wow, Jin. I like how your food smells," Namjoon complimented. He took a seat beside Seongwu and on the other side, sat Daniel as he pecked his lover on the cheek.

"Hyeee. No lovey dovey infront of the fooddd," Jimin said, his arms crossed as he stood opposite them. The couple laughed at the adorable one," Sorry Chimchim," Apologized Daniel.

"Promise you wont do it again?" He climbed onto the chair and stretched out his arms to show Daniel his pinky promise. "Promise," Daniel wrapped his pinky around the smaller one. Jimin nod, keeping a straight face, without realizing, Namjoon was chuckling and shook his head at his child's behaviour.

"Food is ready!" Seokjin announced. He was holding a big bowl of butter chicken and placed it in the middle of the table. He then sweeped off the invisible dust on his palm and smiled on satisfaction. They all took their seat and their eyes started to glimmer and mouth started to water.

"Enjoy!" Said Seokjin. But, everyone was stopped by Namjoon by raising his hand as a signal. Everyone turned to him with a confused face. "Hye, pray before you eat you know," then everyone nodded their head and responded with an 'o'.

"Okay, lets all pray and this time its Taetae's turn to lead," Said the oldest. They held hands and bow their heads and closed their eyes.

"Dear, God. Thank you for the food and drinks. I pray each and everyone here will grow.. Especially, Chimmy.."

"Hye!"

"Shhhh" everyone hushed Jimin who then pouted and returned to bow his head.

"Bless our food and I pray that daddy would bring me to the arcade tomorrow, Amen."

After the prayer, they all said Amen and let go of their hands. Namjoon on the other side was looking at Taehyung who was grinning at him without guilt in him.

Namjoon shook his head, signaling hin a 'no'. Taehyung, being a rebel he is showed a doe eyes, signaling his father a 'please'. Namjoon sighed and threw back his head but then turned back to Taehyung and said 'okay'. Taehyung cheered and mouthed a 'thank you' then started joining the rest who were already eating.

"You really cant say no to your kids dont you?" Seongwu whispered from beside him. His hands worked on cutting the chicken and stabbed it with a fork only to enter it into his mouth.

Namjoon let out another sigh, "No. I dont even know how to resist them," he took a hold of his fork a spoon and started to dig in.

"Joon hyung, sometimes you just got to say no. You will make them spoil.." He munched and swallowed. ".. And sometimes situation will get dangerous," what Seongwu said was true.

On the other side of the world, theres a group who were waiting to hunt their prey.

"I think its already time."
_______________________________________

HEWOOOOOOO

Okay first of all im sorry for the mistakes i did while typing out. I do rubbish mistakes, typos and all.

Vote. Share. Read all the way. Comment.