THIRTY EIGHT

"Jimin hyung. You okay?" Jaehyun asked as they both were in Jimin's car. The scene where Jimin left his brothers were just few minutes ago.

Jimin kept crying in the car. Jaehyun didn't know how to calm the elder down. He felt useless.

"Why'd you ran off like that?" Jaehyun asked.

"Jae, I think I-I need some time alone. I'll text you later okay?" Jimin said softly with his hoarse voice and sniffled.

"Okay then. Take care,hyung. Don't cry and drive. It's dangerous. I'll go now," Jimin nodded and Jaehyun exited the car and went back to his own.

Jimin continued sobbing. His heart felt so broken. His chest tightened. He clenched his fist and held it close to his heart.

He cried painfully.

"I bet you hate me by now Taehyung ah,"He cried out. He felt like the wall of his heartbreak that he fixed with just plaster tumbled down again.

He felt lonely ever since his father left him just like that.

He was just six. He didn't know what was going on. All he remember was his remaining childhood were spent with loneliness and sorrow.

FLASHBACK 14 YEARS AGO

"I DON'T WANNA GO WITH YOU!" Jimin cried out, tried his best to escape from the grip of the older lady.

"No, Jimin. You can't. Your father left you,honey," Jihyo kneeled to be the same height as Jimin was.

Jimin moved backwards and shook his head vigorously.

They were already at Jihyo's mansion,in the room that was soon to be Jimin's.

"Dad, w-will come f-find.. find me!" Jimin shouted at her. Continued stepping backwards until his back hit the wall.

"Jimin. You're so pathetic. Cut it out. I'll punish you if you're just too stubborn," Jihyo clicked her tongue and got up. She was about to leave the room when someone decided to speak up which made her furious.

"I- I hate you!" Never in Jimin's life he ever said that to someone. Jihyo was just so evil in the eyes of the six year old.

Why would she do such things.

"What did you say?" Jihyo turned back to the younger with anger in her eyes and her voice sounded like she could kill Jimin right at the spot. Jimin yelped.

Jihyo slowly stepped closer, her teeth gritted and her hands felt like she could just slap the younger by then.

"You don't ever fucking say shits about me ever again!" Once again Jimin yelped. He was terrified,shaking,he had his eyes close as he cried painfully. Hoping and praying she won't hurt him.

Jihyo squeezed his cheeks with her hand and he opened his eyes only to meet an evil one. His tears just kept pouring.

"Stop crying it's fucking annoying!" Her screams were ringing in Jimin's ears,she pushed the younger's face to the left. Her sharp nails made a scratch on Jimin's left cheek.

She walked out and locked the door of Jimin's so called room. 

Jimin cried quietly on the floor, curled up. He kept crying until he fell asleep. 

2 years passed..

"Jiminah. It's time to eat," Jihyo knocked on Jimin's door and peeked inside. He was sitting by the window with his knees bent as he hugged it, and tilted sideways that made his head leans on the large window. He sniffled as he looked outside of the window.