●SEVEN●

"Oh hell no."

"Oh hell yes, honey. You cant so no anymore. You know I love kids but that doesnt mean i dont love you but atleast let me feel loved by kids since you dont even wanna get pregnant," without realising, Namjoon was already walking up the stairs with Jungkook in his arms, already asleep.

Lucky that Namjoon had atleast a bed for Jungkook.

_______________________________________

Its 8 in the morning and Namjoon was all ready for his meeting about another song project for a group next coming album.

He went over to his sleeping wife and shook her softly, "Honey, I'll be leaving soon. Please get up and shower and all. Ive ordered breakfast so you dont have to worry bout cooking," Namjoon swear her cooking skills are mm yeah.

"Urgh. Im doing this for you. Please do know im at home right now because i wanna rest," Somi answered, annoyed with whats happening to her.

Namjoon kissed her forehead, "Sorry, honey. But i'll have to leave you with the kids. I promise its only today okay," with that Namjoon left.

"Oh yes, i would take care of them alright."

_______________________________________

Jimin, Taehyung and obviously Jungkook who is now officially gonna share rooms with the other two were still in the bedroom. Probably Jimin and Taehyung wondered who the new baby was.

In the living room, three older ones were playing around with the tv on. Laughing out loud as Hoseok was trying to catch Seokjin and Yoongi.

"M-me will catch!" He ran excitedly, trying his best to catch both of them. Yoongi was so closed to him that Hoseok decided to jump onto Yoongi and both fell onto the soft furry black carpet.

"Okay Hobi. You can go off me know," Yoongi breathe heavily. Tired after running. Suddenly Hoseok was attacked by a pillow from behind him.

"Pillow fight!" Seokjin was holding a pillow and was ready to attack the monsters.

Yoongi and Hoseok grabbed one and the all started running and laughing out loud again.

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP?"
A sudden yell made the three of them flinched and their heartbeat rate went faster than usual.

All of them stopped running. Yoongi and Hoseok went to Seokjin who was then holding both of them closely.

Somi charged closer to them with that angry face. "If you guys make more loud sound im gonna throw you out of this house do you understand?"

None of them could catch what she was saying as their poor young aged mind did not understand the wrong doing. They were allowed to laugh out loud and have fun with their friend back at the orphanage home. But why couldnt they do so here?

Somi walked away and back into her room and slammed the door loudly as if the house was about to collapsed. Seokjin turned to both of his brothers and only to find them quietly crying.

"Shh.. Thats okay. Im here okay?" He caressed both heads and they both snugged to him closer.

They finally stopped after few seconds and they heard other cryings from upstairs. It was the three small ones in their room. Probably suddenly awake by the loud door slamming before.

Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok exchanged worried looks and speed to the next floor. They opened the door and was shock when they saw another baby on the bed crying along with Jimin and Taehyung.

The three elders look at each other and nod as if they had already planned. Seokjin took Jungkook in his arms, Yoongi took Taehyung and Hoseok took Jimin. They tried their best to calm the younger ones and without noticing, all of them snoozed off on the bed.

30 minutes after the quiet sound, Somi wondered why the house was suddenly silent. She got out from her room and checked the elder's room first only to find it empty. And there she caught them all sleeping in the younger's room peacefully.

She hates seeing kids peaceful so she decided to be that demon as she knocked the door hard that caused loud knocking to wake all of them up.

Poor babies they were very shocked and the older ones beside them felt pity for them.

"WHO ALLOWS YOU TO SLEEP? GET UP AND DO SOME SWEEPING OR WHATEVER YOU LAZY ASSED," Somi pulled Seokjin and Yoongi up and pulled them to the kitchen to hand then a broom and a dustpan.

"Now sweep or i'll-" she was interupted by the door bell. She was scared at first as she thought Namjoon came home and saw his sons being a maid. She was relieved when she saw a tall guy at the door which is definitely not Namjoon.

"Hi darling~" she said seductively. Seokjin and Yoongi stood there not knowing what to actually do.

"Hello, babygirl. Wheres you shithead husband?" Then he saw the two boys standing there with one broom and one dustpan.

"Who are they?" He asked. "Urgh. Dont care bout them, Jinyoung. Now lets have fun," she pulled him. Before going upstairs, she gave Yoongi and Seokjin the sign to stay in the room so they followed as ordered.

_______________________________________

Hoseok's stomach growled.

"Hyung~ Hu-hung-hungwy," he attacked Seokjin with a koala hug from behind.

"Same,Hobi. Stay here. I try find food in kitchen okay?" He felt Hoseok nodding from behind and broked the hug.

Seokjin got out from the room and searched whatever food to eat. Unfortunately, all of the foods there were supposed to he cooked but Seokjin at that age could not cook as it is very dangerous for a child aged like him.

He cant wait till Namjoon arrive so he decided to ask his newly mother for help. He cant let his brothers or him starve to death right.

He opened the door after he knocked. But eventually was shock.

"What the fuck."
_______________________________________

HEWOOOO
SHORT CHAPTER!!
But i'll promise the next chapet will be longer okay??

Love,
Mother Tatamimynie ♥♥