●ELEVEN●

"Okay,everyone! Its time to go back to our clubhouse!" Namjoon announced the moment he stepped into the room. 

"Club..House? Are you kidding me?" Daniel asked with his scrunched forehead and the rise of his thick brow trying his best to hold his laughter.

"Hye! You're no fun," Namjoon punched his arm slightly, the younger one showed his puppy smile. "Okay, okay. Sorry. You guys better go now, it's getting late," The puppy human checked his watch as it shows 7:15 pm. 

"Right. Pack all your stuffs e-"

"Done, daddy!" They all said in unison. Each one looking at him with smiley face. Namjoon was proud that they all could do everything with each others help. He just hope that they won't forget each other one day. 

"Okay lets go. Say goodbye first to uncle Niel and uncle-"

"Bye uncle Woo!" Jimin sprinted towards Seongwu and Namjoon got cut off just like that. Seongwu captured the little one into his arms with a chuckle,"Goodbye, little one. Don't forget about me okay? I'll come visit you if i'm free.. And that is, if Namjoon don't mind," Seongwu looked up at Namjoon, waiting for his answer.

His grin was big when Namjoon shook his head, "Nope. I don't mind at all. Please do come anytime you want okay? My house is always open and you know I count you as my brother," Namjoon gave him a pat on the back.

"Thank you sooo much Joon hyung," and with that, he gave the little one, one last hug before he let go.

"SEE YOU AGAIN UNCLE NIEL!" the loud voice from the other side of the room ran towards the called one. 

"Awww,Hobi. I'll definitely see you again. All of you," he wrapped his arms around the small body. 

"Jimin-ssi? Dont you want to hug them?" Seokjin asked the one who was holding his hand as if he doesn't wanna let go. 

"I-I'm sh-shy, hyung.." he responded with a soft voice. Officially attaching closer with Seokjin. "It's okay, Chim. Hyung is here for you. I'll be with you okay?" Seokjin tried his best to make the younger one felt more confident.

"P-pwomise?" he showed his tiny and adorable pinky. "Promise. Now come," Seokjin walked towards Daniel with the little mochi holding his right hand. 

_______________________________________

"Did you guys had fun with uncle Seongwu?" Namjoon asked while his eyes focused on the road and hands in touch with the steering wheel. 

"Yes! I w-wike him this big," Taehyung opened his arms as wide as he could and almost hit Jimin's and Yoongi's face who was sitting beside him. 

"Hye! Watch it, Taetae," Yoongi moved Taehyung's arm away from his face. It made Taehyung pout but soon turned into an evil smug.

"A-and.. My love for Yoongi hyung is this big!" he opened his arms again and this time making sure it hit Yoongi. 

"You.." Yoongi started off with a growl. "..I'm gonna bite you. Come here!" The situation in the car started to fill up with Taehyung's laughter.

"S-stop h-hyunggg~" Taehyung tried his best to avoid and run away being tickled by Yoongi but unfortunately, they were in a car and so he could not go anywhere other than the place he was sited. 

"Say sorry first," Yoongi ordered, continued to tickle his brother. "O-okay. Okay! I'm S-sorry!" he finally let out the words and cool down as Yoongi stopped tickling him. 

"Hyung?" Taehyung spoke out again. Yoongi answered with a hum.

"Why didn't you share the sweets you took f-fwom Jin hyung?" he asked with puppy eyes. Seokjin who was then changed place with Hoseok and now seated at the last row looked at Yoongi with a shock expression.