●TWENTY●

SPLASH.

A sudden gasp was let out by Seokjin and Jungkook.  They both were wet and cold as they shivered because of the cold water that was splashed onto them,waking them up from their sleep.

"Wakey wakey.. " A voice was heard. Two men were infront of them but the voice sounded like it came from behind them. Seokjin pulled Jungkook closer to keep the younger one warm.

The man with blonde hair looked at them with pity eyes. Seokjin ignored it and closed his eyes. Afraid to know what was gonna happen.

"Well..Well.. I see Kim's sons captured in my hand, " the sound of smirk could be heard. Seokjin wasnt brave enough to turned to look so he kept still and closed his eyes.

He then suddenly felt a hand cupping his chin and his eyes went wide open. "Hello, Kim Seokjin," greeted the man in black head to toe before him. He was faced down and his bangs covered half his face so Seokjin couldn't see the culprit.

"H-who a-are you.. " Seokjin whispered out with a shaky voice.  Jungkook beside him clinged onto the elder tightly.

"Your nightmare," The man finally looked into Seokjin's eyes, sternly and murderously. 

His hair was black and has mullets,  The perfectly shaped eyebrows, the fierce feels in his eyes,  the perfect smirk he does,  the sharp jawline he owned. Handsome you can describe him.

But what is good looking when your heart is pure hell.

"W-what do you w-want from u-us, " Seokjin's brows knitted,  gathered up his courage to speak out. One hand still wrapped around Jungkook's waist as the other balanced himself by placing in onto the cold floor without tiles.

"Ahh~ Your father thought you well I see," He let out the devil chuckle and stopped to focus on the conversation again.  "Tsk tsk tsk. How brave," He pushed away Seokjin's head and got up.  Seokjin breathed heaviky as he was trying to keep himself calm.  He tried his best to not feel anything especially the feeling named 'scared'.  In this situation,  Seokjin knew he had to be strong till someone comes to save them.

"Let us go, " Said Seokjin making the man shocked but impressed.  He faked his shocking, "Didn't your father teach you how to respect people?  Or..  Don't talk to strangers?"  He chuckled. 

"Oh my my my,  I guess im gonna keep you until he hands me what I want. Oh goodie!  This is gonna be fun! " He cheered like a 5 year old. 

Jungkook's whimper echoed the room which caught the man's attention. "I see. And this is.."He kneeled down and cupped Jungkook's chin like how he did before to Seokjin. "Nice to meet you..  Jeon Jungkook,"  he smirked and let go.  Jungkook's eyes went wide at the unfamiliar name. 

"M-my name is not Jeon.." He bravely replied to the unfamiliar name that kept repeating in his head.

"Right.. Your father haven't told you i see.  Poor you Jeon,"He grabbed the door knob and open the door widely. 

"I'm gonna deal with you guys tomorrow, "Without turning back,  he walked out and slammed the door close.  The two men stood there. One of them went out to follow his master. While the blonde hair stayed.

He walked over to the wet boys and hand Seokjin a handkerchief that he kept in his pocket. "Here you go," He smiled sincerely,  making sure that he's soft enough so that they wont be scared.

Seokjin didnt move an inch. For a young boy like him,  he was smart enough to think wisely.  He didnt took the handkerchief immediatly, why, because he was aware that some people might put 'bad scent'  he called it which could make you drowsy.  Seokjin looked back to the smaller one and patted his head telling him everything is gonna be fine.

The blonde frowned. "Hye,  im being nice okay?  I'll leave this here is you want to wipe yourself with it go ahead,"  he said with a gentle voice and sincere smile. He then walked out of the room to join his boss.

The two brothers were alone again. "Hyung.."  Seokjin answered him with a hum.  "Im cold.." He complained, got closer to Seokjin to keep warm.

It made Seokjin glanced onto the handkerchief the man left for them. He doesnt wanna take it and rather cover and wipe Jungkook with his t-shirt but unfortunately it's wet.

Then,  the thought of that guy being sincere striked him. From the first he kept eye on them till he left. He showed that he care for them. Maybe he have a soft spot for kids.  If so,  why did he still keep them and not allowing them to escape.

Seokjin finally took the handkerchief and wiped Jungkook with it. Its safe.  After Jungkook was finally dried off, he wiped himself with it too.  He felt thank you to the elder. 

After both were quite dried off,  Seokjin brought Jungkook to the far end to rest their back. They were tired and hungry. Theyve never felt so desperate to run back home and just cuddle up wit everyone.

As if on que, the door opened and the blonde man came back wit a plastic bag in his hand. After he closed the door, he approached them and sat down with them. 

"Dont be scared okay, " he smile and took out the things in the plastic bag. " Im gonna help you out and feed you for the time being, " He unwrapped the food and gave it to Jungkook first.  It was beef with extra cheese burger.  He then gave one to Seokjin,  alongside with two cups of orange juice. 

They both ate fast but with manner as they were starving to death. After the finish,  Seokjin said thank you and returned the handkerchief.

"W-whats your name, " Jungkook asked in a low tone. "Im Byun Baekhyun.  You can call me Baek hyung or only hyung," he ruffled Jungkook's hair which made Jungkook's smile came back. 

"I miss daddy, "Jungkook complained with a pout." I know little one.  Ill make sure you go home safely okay, " Another pat on Jungkook's head and he got up on his feet.

"Take good care of your brother okay," Baekhyun left them with another warm smile and once again they were left alone.
______________________________________________

"Thank you so much.  I really appreciate you.  God bless you," Namjoon was closed to tears. He had never felt so thank you before.

"Its not a big deal, Joonie ah.  You can count on me. I have to go now or ill get beaten up for sure.  Bye Joon!  Take care. " The other side of the phone replied.

"Thank you so much Baekhyun hyung. Take care too. Bye. "

"Who was that?"  Daniel suddenly appeared from behind him.  "Its was baek hyung,"  Namjoon sighed.

"Baek hyung?  You mean Byun Baekhyun hyung?? " Namjoon nodded.

"What the frying chickens and dogs!  Its been ages since we last heard bout him.  So whats up.  Why he suddenly called?" Curious Daniel kicked in as he asked with knotted brows.

"He's on our side. "
______________________________________________

Bruh ikkk ive been gone for long..

Ive been studying and all but uk wut its not worth it at all.  I tried my best but my marks r still tat low uk.. Compared to others who didnt study they could get hold higher marks than me.. 

Im gonna publish 2 stories entitled 'Breathe' which includes whole Bangtan in a mysterious and horror holiday and 'The Rise Of Pride' which the main character is Sope😍 tis coming summer.  I hope you would support it uk😚💕💕💕

Thank you muahhhcik love yalls and take care💞