THIRTY THREE

Ryujin went to the van where Seokjin and Jungkook are hiding.

Before Ryujin went in, she look at them from the window as the door is ajar. She overheard them which warms her heart.

"Are you okay hyung?" Jungkook asked his brother who had icebags on both his cheeks. The men slapped him really does hurt alot.

"I'm fine,Kookie. You should take a nap. I bet you're really tired." Seokjin put down one of his icebag and caress Jungkook's hair.

"But,hyung. Kookie don't wanna leave hyung alone," Jungkook pout.

"I won't be alone silly," Seokjin let out a silent laugh. "You will be here with me,only off to dream land."

"What if bad guy come again. Kookie scared hyung."

"Come here,Jungkook," Seokjin pulled Jungkook over to him and rested Jungkook's head onto his chest.

"Rest now okay. Dad and his friends will save us. I'll be here to protect you forever and also others. Be it Yoongi, Hobi, Jiminie,Taetae or you, I love all equally. I will go through hard times for all of you. I love all equally remember that," Seokjin played with Jungkook's bangs.

"Then hyungies and me also should take care of hyung," Jungkook clapped his hands softly.

"We all should take care of each other. Be beside each other. We troubled alot of people," Seokjin sighed.

Ryujin who was still outside pity them. They go through alot at such age. Trauma is waiting for them.

The world is really a cruel world. No one can change that. Foolish and selfish people. We are human. No one is perfect.

Not long after, Jungkook fell into deep slumber. Seokjin lay him down properly on the seat. Ryujin then went in and closed the van door which made Seokjin flinch at the slightest sound.

"I-im sorry to startle you."

"No worries," he smiled softly and continued placing the icebag on his cheek.

"Nice to meet you. I bet you're Kim Seokjin," said Ryujin as she treated herself.

"Yes,noona. This is Kookie. I mean Kim Jungkook," Seokjin pointed to the younger who was asleep.

"I see. I'm sorry for whatever you are going through Jinnie," she uttered in sympathy.

"We manage,noona.."

"Ryujin."

"Ryujin noona."

"You're a very strong son,brother and kid," she was done treating herself and placed back all the stuffs to where it belonged.

"I would be so proud if my future kids are as strong as you. I bet your father is really proud of you Jin ah,"she gave him a warm smile.

"T-thank you,noona."

"Hye. Why're you crying?" Ryujin was startled when she saw Seokjin shed tears.

"I-I'm scared. W-what if this h-happens again. I-i.."

"Shhh," Ryujin caressed his head.

"You're traumatized,Jin. I trust that your dad won't let this happen ever again. Just be extra cautious from now on okay. We don't know what the world wants from us." She wiped Seokjin's tears with the handkerchief she found in the van.

She stayed in the van with Seokjin and Jungkook for a little while. Making sure Seokjin calm down a little.
___________________________________________

"Jihyo is here?" Wonwoo take a look of the woman he shot before. She had her face facing the ground so he turned her around. And to his horror it's the woman he expected it to be.

"Why're you doing this again,noona?"
Wonwoo questioned the unconscious woman before entering the old house. Leaving the bleeding body there. He doesn't care anymore. Whatever she's planning he's gonna stop it.

Sound of shootings and groans were everywhere. He could see the team fighting well. Hard work in training did really paid off.

"Wonwoo!" Jackson shouted and Wonwoo immediately back kick whoever was behind him.

Wonwoo got on his knees and kneeled before the man on the floor. "You don't fuck with me. And you don't fuck with kids." Wonwoo wrapped his hands around the man and choked him while giving him punches.

Another man was running towards Wonwoo but got shot by Seojun from afar.

"Where's Namjoon?" Shouted Wonwoo.

"Upstairs. Help him."

Wonwoo looked everywhere and found a pillar which he could easily climb in order to go up from a different route.

With that, he started climbing but the men started shooting his way. He got his own gun and started shooting them back. All killed and he placed the gun between his teeth and continued climbing again.

"Namjoon!"
___________________________________________

I wanna end this story soon because I have a better story coming up but I still continue this because you guys are kind enough to read this trash.

I'm so grateful of each and everyone.

Borahae💜💜

I really love cliffhangers