●FIFTEEN●

The sounds of birds chirping in the morning. The melody it produced was beautiful and Namjoon didnt regret waking up to it. He streched with a small whimper and slowly open his eyes only to hiss when dear eyes had contacted with the bright ray of sunlight.

Its Saturday and Namjoon was planning to meet Daniel for discussions about the upcoming disaster. He really needed to think of a way to keep his children safe at all times.

He smacked his lips and tilted his head to the drawer beside him which placed a small clock, his watch, phone and night lamp. He switched off the lamp and checked the time. It was 8 in the morning.

His stomach started grumbling that made him sat up on the bed. "Gosh. Am I really trying to make myself fat unconsciously?" He asked himself. "Oh well. I dont even know what is diet so im just gonna keep eating like a pig," He laughed at himself. Which I, dear author think his joke aint funny at all. Am I wrong?

He slipped into his fluffy house slippers and walked out from his room. Quietly closing the door and went to the room beside him which belongs to the three elder sons.

Slowly he opened the door and..
"Gosh. They really sleep like pigs," said he in a whisper.

Namjoon really loves pig. I bet he's hungry. Pfft.

Everyone was on everyone. Namjoon cant seem to find whose part belongs to who especially when they were also covered by blankets and pillows.

To be clear, Seokjin was at the bottom followed by Jungkook below his armpit and Taehyung on Jungkook's tummy. On the other side, theres Hoseok who was on Seokjin's chest, snoring as he goes. Jimin lying in between Seokjin's leg with his pillow. (Yolls yellow brain zip it). And theres Yoongi conqeuring the end of the bed which his cheek was squished by Taehyung's foot.

Namjoon laughed at the sight of his kids. He wanted them to continue sleeping but they have to get up to get ready because Namjoon has to bring them to Daniel's and Seongwu's.

He dont wanna leave them alone anymore because heck he was then in a very dangerous situation.

"Kids, wake up," He ruffled each and everyone's hair but none seemed to care. "Hello, rise and shine beautifuls," he shook them this time. "Excuse me sirs?" He said a little loudly. Little did he know, each one of them were pretending to sleep even though their bodies were seriously in pain.

"Okay. No ice cream for all of you, sleep tight monsters," Just like that he managed to wake everyone up.

"DADDYYYYY" -Seokjin

"WE ARE" - Yoongi

"NOT" -Hoseok

"MONSTERS" - Jimin

"WE WANT" -Taehyung

"ICE CWEAMMMM" -Jungkook

"Not until all of you get ready and smell nice like roses and pack your stuffs cause im bringing you to Uncle Seongwu's place. And-"

"I TAKE THE BATHROOM FIRST!!"

"NOT FAIR! IM THE ELDEST"

Before anyone else could enter, Yoongi already locked the door leaving everyone that were left behind banging on the door.

"YOONGI HYUNGGGG"

"Daddy has bathroom too," Yoongi screamed from the other side.

The kids blinked before they ran off to Namjoon's room just for the bathroom.

"I WIN!"

"NO FAIRRR. ALL YOU FAST," Jungkook pouted as he panted and was the last to arrive everytime.