Chapter 7

Louis' jeans were so tight. Like really tight. And the man rubbing on them from behind was only making them tighter.

He'd been here for less than an hour and was already four shots in and thirsty for something alcohol couldn't quench. The music was loud, too loud, but Louis didn't mind. The lights were frantic and he felt bad for someone with seizure triggers in here.

The tall blond man with brown eyes was towering over Louis, encasing him is his arms and grinding on him filthily. It hadn't taken long for Louis to locate the perfect man for tonight. He did have to shoo some slut away from the guy first though. But when he took one look at Louis the guy smiled and offered his hand. The two have been sweating ever since.

And blondie has been hard for about the same amount of time. "Wanna go back to mine?" the blonde asked.

Louis laid his head back on the guys shoulder and breathed in his ear, "Absolutely."

Louis felt the guy smile against his cheek. "My name's-"

"I don't care," Louis said quickly. "Doesn't matter."

The blonde nodded understanding how this night was going to go. The man unwrapped himself from Louis and pulled him across the dance floor to the door. Once outside he handed his ticket to the valet and turned to crowd into Louis' space.

"You're extremely fit," he told Louis.

"You're not so bad yourself."

The blond tucked his head into Louis neck and starting lacing the skin with soft kisses. "I could take you right here."

"I don't think the valet who's holding your car keys would appreciate that," Louis chuckled.

The guy turned to see the valet waiting patiently for him to claim his vehicle. A very shiny, very expensive vehicle, Louis noticed.

The valet reached towards the passenger door but the blond shoo'd him off and opened it for Louis. Louis smiled despite himself and slid in.

The drive wasn't too long and led to a very tall building of fancy apartments. "Holy shit!" Louis exclaimed.

"Thank you," the guy smirked.

They got out and another valet took the keys, thanked a 'Mr. Reynolds', and drove the car away.

He wrapped an arm around Louis waist and pulled him past the swooshing doors. "Evening Mr. Reynolds!" the receptionist piped up.

"It's," he looked at his watch, "three AM T.J."

"Yes but you haven't been home yet today so this is like your evening for me, sir."

"Fair enough," he said as he ushered Louis into the elevator.

Once the door closed Louis took the opportunity to lightly shoved the blond into the wall and run his hands down his chest. "Ok so fuck it. I can't call you Mr. Reynolds," Louis stopped to raise an eyebrow, "unless that's what you're in to?" The guy shook his head with a slight smile. "Well then, how about your name?"

"Names now? I thought we weren't doing that."

"Well I wasn't expecting everyone to throw Mr. Reynolds at me. So now I need to know." Louis leaned up on his tiptoes and nibbled at his jawline.

The guy tilted his head back to allowed Louis better access and grunted out, "Cameron."

Louis smiled against his skin. Cameron, he thought, nice.

The elevator came to a stop and and the door slid opened straight into a top floor suite. One wall was all windows and the city outside was lit brightly. Cameron must've seen Louis' shock because he said, "Best view in the city."