Chapter 16

Louis heard a knock on the door and then Harry's raspy voice, "Lou, please."

Louis cracked the door open just enough to pull Harry inside and then shut it again.

Harry pushed him against it and latched his lips to the skin covering Louis' jugular.

Louis wound his fingers into Harry's hair and asked, "What'd you tell the boys?"

"That you were hard and waiting for me in the bathroom," Harry quipped. Louis pulled on Harry's hair in warning. "No. I said I was coming to check on you. But they're not idiots Louis," Harry's moved his mouth to Louis' ear, "They know I came in here to make you come." Harry punctuated the statement by squeezing Louis through his jeans.

Louis pressed into the pressure. "Harry," Louis breathed.

Harry seemed to understand the request and unzipped Louis pants and pulled them down around his ankles. He made quick work of his underwear too.

Louis kicked off his Vans. He pulled Harry in for a kiss while he kicked his clothes off to the side as well. He sucked Harry's bottom lip into his mouth and bit down softly. Apparently the sensation was enough to make Harry push Louis back against door again and squeeze his fingers tight on his hip.

They were touching from chest to cock and Harry could feel Louis between them, hard and needy.

Harry was just about to reach between them when Louis said, "I want to touch you too."

Harry froze at the request, but Louis' hands were fast and already undoing his belt and jeans. Before Harry could process it, Louis had his jeans around his ankles and was palming Harry through his boxers.

Harry immediately leaned into the touch and then pulled down the last layer of clothing that covered his lower half. He toed off his shoes and then pushed his clothes somewhere soon forgotten.

Louis looked down between them and smiled. Harry blushed at the evaluation but said nothing. He realized he hadn't seen Louis either yet and looked down too. He saw that Louis was hard and his tip was white with precome and he really wanted to touch him.

Louis had other plans though. He pushed Harry against the counter. Harry felt Louis hands underneath his thighs and then he was being lifted up to sit of the cold countertop, right on the edge.

Louis grabbed both of them in his tiny hand and tried his best to smoothly run his hand up and down their shafts. Harry felt his little fingers on him and wanted to lean back and enjoy this, but he knew that no matter how good it felt, Louis couldn't hold them both and get them off with how small his hand was.

So Harry knocked Louis' hand away and replaced it with his own. His large palm covered most of his own while his long fingers wrapped around Louis.

He brought his hand up to the heads and swiped across, gathering the precome from both of them, and ran his hand back down. He felt the white substances mix together under his fingers and he closed his eyes at the thought that they were so close in so many ways right now.

He pumped them both in his large hand while he put a finger to the still visible purple bruise under Louis' ear he'd given him last time they were together. "Mine," Harry whispered, almost to himself.

Then he ran his hand over Louis' chest, under his shirt. Louis shivered when Harry thumbed over his nipple.

Louis seized Harry by the neck with both hands and pulled him into a long, desperate kiss. Louis didn't hesitate to push his tongue into Harry's mouth and start exploring.

Louis let his tongue sweep back and forth across Harry's before bringing it into his mouth and sucking on it.

Harry whimpered and Louis pushed into Harry's hand. Harry seemed to appreciate the need Louis was displaying because he pinched Louis' nipple between his fingers and moved his hand faster on them both.

Louis was thrusting into Harry's hand desperately now. Louis ran a hand down his chest and scratched when he reached his nipple.

Harry released a long moan into Louis' mouth and Louis smirked, pleased. He went back to rub over the now very sensitive bud. Harry arched into the touch, but made a soft whimpering sound too.

Louis broke the kiss and breathed between Harry's lips, "Tell me if it's too much."

Harry locked eyes and said, "It was too much back at the table, but if you stop now I swear I'll hit you."

Louis laughed at that and ran a hand down Harry's body. He felt his abs clench when his fingers played over the muscles. He kept moving to Harry's thigh.

He squeezed the flesh there, pressing his fingers in small circles while Harry twisted his wrist and caught a finger on Louis' crown.

He dug his blunt nails into Harry's thigh and surged forward to attach his lips to Harry's neck.

Harry was pulling and teasing Louis red, puffy nipples over and over. Louis' head was swimming so his kisses on Harry's neck were more like sloppy pecks.

Louis reached a hand down between them and cupped Harry's balls in his hand. He felt the soft skin crinkle and move under his touch. Louis pulled on them gently and felt them pull in tighter to Harry's body.

That and Harry's grip on their cocks told Louis he was close. Louis kept running his fingers back and forth, messaging Harry.

Harry went from rubbing Louis' chest to scratching at it. Louis felt the short red lines Harry was leaving and couldn't make his thoughts mean anything.

Louis was hot and murmuring nothing against Harry's neck. Harry reached his thumb over and pressed it hard on Louis' tip while he pressed his pointer finger right under the sensitive head.

Louis came with a muffled cry all over Harry's hand and cock. Louis squeezed Harry's balls in his hand as a reflex, but it made Harry gasp and come, white landing on both their cocks, Louis' leg, and his own hand.

Harry's hand that was covered in their come was shaking. Louis took it in his hand and brought it to his mouth where he started to lick up the mix of them both.

"Fuck," Harry whispered in awe.

Louis smiled adoringly at him and sucked a finger into his mouth. Harry felt the warmth surround his finger and his mouth fell open slightly at the picture of Louis' bitten-pink lips sucking on his digit.

When Louis got all the come off Harry's hand he grabbed some toilet paper and wiped the rest of it off of them. They both took time lifting their heavy limbs to put their clothes back on.

When they were both dressed Harry leaned into Louis and said, "I don't want to run away again. But we have to talk about this because I'm so scared."

Louis reached up to rub Harry's cheek. "Of course. We can talk about whatever you want."

Harry nodded lazily and led them back to the table. They both sat back down and tried to ignore the blatant stares from the other three.

"You guys reek of sex, you know," Niall gracefully put out there.

Harry covered his face in his hands and Louis just looked on adoringly.