Chapter 24

Harry was right. The view was amazing. The waterfall was at least twenty feet over their heads. It came down into a crystal clear lake. Trees made a canopy over half of the oasis. And behind the falls was a cave.

The water was too cold to mess with but Niall is an idiot so he messed with it anyway. He took off his jacket and starting darting his hands into the water trying to catch fish.

Zayn found a tree to lean on that made him look extra mysterious. Liam was all over it. Within minutes Harry and Louis were left to their own devices.

Harry led Louis behind the falls into the hole in the rock with his hands covering Louis' eyes.

"Don't worry. I won't let you fall."

"I know," Louis said confidently.

Harry delivered a quick kiss to the back of Louis' head and kept them walking. When they were behind the water facing out Harry took his hands off Louis' eyes.

"Wow. This is cool, Harry."

"Now turn around."

Louis turned to face Harry behind him and couldn't believe what he saw. The cave was aglow. Greens and blues reflected back and forth. The rock was bright with color.

Louis took it all in and then finally landed on Harry's face. He gasped in awe. Harry's green eyes were glowing green, taking in all the color of the cave. He face was washed in shades a blues and greens. His whole body looked sort of like stained glass.

"Beautiful," Louis spoke in awe.

Harry smiled wide and looked around. The light rippled over his jaw with the movement. "I know, right? I told you it was incredible!"

Louis still couldn't look away. "Incredible."

Harry looked back and saw Louis was still staring at him. "Oh." He flushed and ran a hand through his hair. It didn't help matters though that his curls caught every fleck when they moved.

"I really want-Can I kiss you?"

Harry's hand froze in his hair for a second before he removed it and nodded enthusiastically.

Louis closed the step between them and reached up while Harry leaned down. It never ceased to amaze Louis that Harry tasted like citrus every time.

The way Harry's tongue swept across Louis bottom lip, unsure but needy, made Louis open up to him. Harry took that as a great victory and began licking every inch of the inside of Louis' mouth.

Harry could never get over the taste of him. His teeth had this smooth texture, while his tongue was rough. The roof of his mouth had those ridges that Harry liked to lick across. Louis would moan every time.

This time was no exception. Harry dragged the tip of his tongue along the roof of Louis' mouth slowly and Louis subconsciously leaned into it and made that sound that drove Harry crazy.

Harry felt like king of the fucking world. Here was Louis, this fit, older man, that wanted Harry. There was no way he would let his past and his own insecurities ruin this for him.

Harry broke the kiss but kept his lips against Louis'. "I need you," he rasped.

Louis groaned and kissed the corner of his mouth. Then his chin. Then underneath his chin. Then down his neck. By the time he'd found Harry collar bones, Harry was hard.

"Can we go back? The view is beautiful but," Louis tried.

"Yes. Yes, please," Harry barely got out.