Chapter 50: Missing Chapter

Here's a little gift. A missing chapter from the cabin trip. This is about Harry giving his first blow job as mentioned in chapter 26. Enjoy.

Look at him. God, he's pretty. Oh his eyelids flutter in his sleep, that's cute. Louis had kicked the covers down to his waist and his chest was raising and falling evenly.

Harry lifted a hand and placed it slowly on Louis' torso. Louis mumbled something but didn't wake up, so Harry moved his hand over the soft planes of Louis' chest and stomach. The muscles tensed slightly when he touched them.

Harry kept playing with the dips and curves of Louis' body while he slept. He got to v cuts and noticed that Louis' briefs were sporting quite the tent. Louis had gotten hard from Harry's hands in his sleep.

Harry smiled, proud, and slipped his fingers under the waistband and felt the short hair right above his hard cock. Louis arched in Harry's hand and made a cute little whining sound in his sleep.

Harry leaned down and kiss his chest as he pushed Louis' pants down under the covers.

"Harry?" Louis mumbled, confused, half asleep.

Harry looked up to see Louis' eyes half open and a smirk on his face. "Good morning. Morning? I think," Harry greeted.

He moved down the bed, pushing the covers to the end, and sat on Louis' legs. Louis' cock laid flushed again this stomach and Harry took it in his hand.

"Harry," Louis groaned.

"Thank you for earlier," Harry whispered and moved his hand over Louis.

"If this is how you say thank you, then I will give you a blow job every time you take a shower."

Harry laughed and leaned down to kiss Louis' hot tip. "I want to return the favor."

Louis shifted his hips on the bed and made a needy sound. "You don't have to, Harry. That's not why I did it."

"I know. But I want to."

Louis nodded, giving Harry permission. Harry kissed one hip then the other, but sat up and gave Louis a worried look.

"What, love?"

"I don't know what to do," Harry said shyly.

Louis smiled adoringly at this innocent boy on top of him and reached down to run a hand up Harry's thigh.

"Just do what I did to you."

Harry rolled his eyes, "I was a bit distracted. I wasn't paying attention to your technique, Lou!"

Louis laughed and squeezed his knee. "Okay, okay. Just basically keep your lips and cheeks tight, watch your teeth, and use your tongue."

"Watch tongue, use lips, okay," Harry tried to repeat.

Louis just smiled again and said, "Why don't you just try it and I'll let you know as you go."

Harry liked that idea much better. He bent over and brought Louis' head to his lips. He gave it a sweet kiss before opening his mouth and putting his lips just under the head.

"Don't try and take too much at first. I don't want to hurt you." Harry nodded around Louis and his teeth scraped his tips. "Teeth. Watch the teeth."

Harry pulled off and whispered, "Sorry," in a deep voice. Louis' couldn't believe his voice could get deeper.

"It's fine, Harry. Keep going," he begged and bucked into Harry's hand.

Harry nodded and lowered down again. He put his lips around Louis again and kept them tight. He lowered down just a little and kept his breaths even.

Louis' fingered were still on Harry's knee, making comforting circles into his skin.

"Just move your head," Louis stopped to catch his breath, "up and down," Harry lowered down and came back up, "Yeah, like that. Shit, Haz, just like that."

Harry almost smiled around Louis but was afraid of the teeth thing. Instead he remembered Louis said to keep his cheeks tight, so he sucked the air out of his mouth and felt the inside of his cheeks against the smooth foreskin that was pulled back in his hand.

"Fuck, Harry," Louis groaned.

Harry's head moved up and down while he kept his mouth tight around Louis. Louis started leaking precome into Harry's mouth and he tasted it on his tongue.

He moved his tongue to try and get more of the bitter sweet liquid and swiped his tongue over the head to collect it.

"Harry! Yes, yes," Louis shouted then mumbled.

Harry moved his tongue over the head again and pushed into the slit hoping to get more of Louis' juices. He hummed when he got the taste he wanted and Louis bucked into Harry's mouth, making him gag.

"I'm sorry, so sorry. Sorry," Louis kept saying.

Harry didn't want to pull off to tell him it's okay so he showed him he wasn't put out by taking more of him in and making his cheeks tighter around him.

"God, Harry, yes."

Harry moved faster over Louis' cock and made sure to get any precome that Louis produced. Harry removed his hand and just his head move more freely up and down his length.

Louis hands moved to Harry's hair, not pushing but gripping. Harry felt Louis' legs tense under his and Louis whispered hoarsely, "Close, Haz. Pull off."

Harry hummed his disapproval of Louis' request and lowered further. Louis groaned one last time and came down Harry's throat. Harry moaned at Louis' taste and sucked all he could from the shivering boy.

He kept him in his mouth. Licking every last drop from him until he started getting soft. Harry sat up and wiped the cum from the corners on his mouth and then sucked it off his finger.

He leaned down and licked up the last little bit that was smeared over Louis' head. Louis whined, sensitive, but let Harry clean him off.

Harry smiled contentedly and swallowed the last of it. "You taste really good," he said as explanation.

Louis pushed his head into the pillows and groaned at Harry. "Amazing," he breathed in awe.

Harry laid down on top of Louis and tucked his head into Louis' neck. Louis twisted his fingers into Harry's sweaty hair.

"We should shower," Louis suggested.

"I like showers," Harry teased.

"Don't expect a blow job every time you shower, Harry," Louis laughed.

"Well, don't expect a blow job every time you give me a blow job," Harry teased back.

Louis rolled them over and got up. "Shower with me, please?" Louis asked sweetly and held a hand out. Harry took it and stood up. Louis wrapped him up in his arms and led them to the bathroom.