Chapter 64

Harry had just put the last of his band tees into a suitcase when Louis came into the bedroom with his toiletries.

"I think I got everything," Louis told him.

Harry closed his eyes and didn't look up from the bag that sat at the end of his bed. No not his bed. Not anymore. Not even his bag, but his dad had been kind enough to let him take it with him. This wasn't his apartment anymore. Not his kitchen where he and Louis made homemade tortellini. Not his living room where Louis would yell at the screen during a footie match. Not his bed where he never got to make love with Louis.

Harry tried to breathe. He was happy, he really was. He was a college graduate. He'd found the love of his life. He was happy. But he was so scared. He had Louis and not much else. His brain was swirling, almost bursting, with what now? His breath came quicker and he felt himself getting lightheaded.

"Harry?" Louis sounded concerned behind him.

"Yeah," Harry's voice came out higher than he expected and he coughed in response. "I'm fine." He didn't sound fine. He could hear the mild hysteria bubbling up with just the few words he'd gotten out.

"Harry," Louis voice was more powerful now.

Harry turned and met Louis' eyes for an important moment before a tear fell down his cheek. "I'm so scared."

"Harry," Louis said again, but this time Harry thought he sounded demanding. He looked up and Louis had a serene, but serious look on his face. "I need you to trust me."

Harry didn't want to cry so he just nodded. He did trust Louis, of course he did. It was everything else that he wasn't so sure about.

"I need you to say it, Harry. Tell me you trust me." Louis' voice hadn't gotten any softer, if anything he sounded larger than Harry had ever heard before.

"I trust you," Harry agreed immediately.

He caught Louis' single nod before he said, "Take your clothes off."

Harry eyebrows furrowed, "What?"

"Do as I say, Harry. Now."

Harry paused for a second, staring at Louis, trying to see what he was getting at. But what he saw had his hands moving to the hem of his shirt. He pulled it off and quickly stripped down to just his boxers. Louis didn't smile, or make that cute appreciative sound he always did when Harry got even close to naked. He was still and quiet, like he was waiting for Harry to complete his request fully. Harry swallowed thickly and pulled his boxers down too.

Louis seemed pleased by that. "Lay down on the bed. Hands above your head. Legs out flat." Harry was moving before he even realized it. He felt his body scramble up the bed and into the postition Louis asked for. Louis hummed and cooed, "So pretty for me, baby."

Harry eyes fell closed with the praise. Louis went to his closet and pulled out a couple neckties that were hanging on a rack. He brought them back and dropped all but on the bed and crawled up to straddle Harry's hips.

"Hi," Harry whispered shyly.

Louis smiled calmly and bent down to kiss him. Harry took all he could. Louis pulled back immediately and grabbed a fistful of Harry's hair. Hair yelped and arched towards Louis' hand.

"Don't be greedy."

Harry nodded as best he could in Louis' grip. Louis released Harry and bent down to mouth at Harry's neck. Harry moaned, so Louis took the tie and stuffed it in Harry's mouth. "Be quiet." Harry's lips stretched around the bunched up silk, felt it on his tongue. He could breathe fine, but the idea that Louis was cutting off one source of air had Harry's eyes rolling back and a moan, muffled by the tie, slipping out.