I have missed you too

"And what exactly am I doing here?" Suspiciously Rebekah asked as Caroline handed her a huge pile of bright colourful pamphlets.

"My mom has been nagging me lately and saying that I need to get more involved with School and Community activities." Caroline displayed a perfect smile.

Rebekah raised her eyebrow further and looked down on the pile of paper in her hands. "Again, what am I doing here?"

"I needed the company, so look at this as your opportunity to do your own bonding." Caroline cunningly kept her sweet smile.

Rebekah narrowed her eyes. "If I have to listen to one more bonding reference, I'm going to murder someone."

"No killing!" Caroline frowned. "And no compelling either."

"Are you serious? How am I ever destined to get rid of these?" Rebekah asked flabbergasted and waving the amount of paper in her hands.

Caroline laughed and shook her soft curls perfectly, she flashed a smile and handed a couple of flyers to some random guys, they smiled and took them gladly still looking after the girls as they walked away.

"Umm..." Rebekah gave Caroline a look. "I have to flirt with them?"

"Nope, just be nice." she looked at Rebekah and corrected herself. "Actually, just... smile."

"I can be nice." She felt insulted.

"I didn't say that you didn't, I just know that it's not something that comes naturally to you."

"Actually it is. I think that you forget that my family invented seduction."

"And apparently modesty as well..." Caroline whispered with wide eyes.

Rebekah targeted a group of kids that walked in her direction, she flicked her straight golden hair and gave them her best flirtatious look, of course that after they approached her they left with a lot more flyers than needed.

She looked at Caroline triumphantly. "Who needs modesty when you are this good?"

Caroline kept on handing out her pile of papers. "And all that without compulsion... I'm proud of you B."

Rebekah smiled smugly and carried out with her task. "You don't use compulsion much, do you C?" she suddenly remembered.

Caroline shrugged and smiled at a few girls. "I usually don't need to resort to... my abilities." she said with a weird tone as the word still made her feel uncomfortable.

"But how do you get things done? Or force others to do what you want?" Rebekah asked truly intrigued.

"You can just ask people nicely or in some cases you can use what Mother Nature gave you."

"Fangs?" Rebekah looked so confused now.

Caroline shook her head. "Boobs Bekah! They are called boobs and sometimes they are very useful."

Rebekah flashed a naughty smile. "So that's what Kol meant with she walked in opening her coat and I thought that Nik would just stroke right there."

"Oh shut up..." Caroline mumbled as a silly smile crossed her lips almost instantly. "Did you know that he almost got hit by a car outside of The Grill?"

Rebekah laughed loudly. "I think that Nik got hit by a truck and your usage of cleavage is not helping my brother's poor judgement."

"Well, it's not like he plays fair." she said but this time with a sigh, talking about him was just making it harder to handle his long absence.