New Orleans

"I'll call you as soon as I have news." Bonnie ended her call to Caroline, she smiled at Elijah who volunteered to take her bag, she played with her hair a little and felt happy that he returned her smile.

"Bloody hell, our personal flight assistant was one sexy lass."

The words spoken just next to her made her lose her smile instantly and she looked at Kol who had his usual sunglasses and attitude on. "Is there like a way for you to just... lay low during our stay here?" Bonnie asked him with a frown. "Or maybe just be quiet?"

"You are the witch, can't you do a spell to prevent me from talking?" he shook his head in pure mockery.

Bonnie exhaled. "Don't tempt me."

Kol just raised the corner of his mouth and dropped his bag next to Bonnie, he was the first into the taxi and Elijah was in charge of carrying his bag to the trunk, he did it with a scowl and then came around to take his place in the back seat.

As for Bonnie she was wondering how she ended up in the middle of two hot Originals in New Orleans.

"Elena... why are you here?" Damon asked dizzy, he was losing a lot of blood.

Elena was devastated by the image of Damon wounded and strapped to the ceiling, his wrists were trapped inside of giant bear traps and the first tears came to her, she quickly hushed him and moved to free him from his grotesque trap.

Damon fought to keep his eyes open and to send her away, it was too dangerous for her to be here but he felt weak and had no strength left in him to fight her help, once she moved to free his right hand, a sharp pain hit his body making him scream loudly in the large Mikaelson ballroom.

Elena smiled encouragingly at him and moved to free his left hand when something made her stop, at first Damon couldn't say what it was, she just froze and stared at him.

Then there was a red stain that started covering her grey shirt, the bright red turned into a soaking spot and began to drip to the floor in tiny tears of blood, Elena tried to speak but coughed up some blood.

Damon fought to get free but somehow he found himself with both hands trapped, although she just freed his right hand. "Elena?" he called in panic for her life.

"I'm sorry Damon..." She whispered as she dropped to the floor lifeless.

"Elena!" Damon yelled fighting with the monstrous shackles.

"I don't remember inviting her to the party." Rebekah said while holding a knife that was covered in Elena's blood.

Damon screamed again but this time in fury.

Rebekah laughed entertained.

Damon looked at the floor again but Elena wasn't there, he then realized that Rebekah was playing with his mind and he shook his head hard. "Bitch..." He spat out fuming.

"Relax Damon because we are just getting started." she shoved the knife into his ribcage.

Damon restrained another loud scream. "I'm going to kill you."

Rebekah pouted. "You're no fun to play with... and I'm just doing what you do best, I'm using you as a plaything."

"Did you really think that I had any feelings for you? Come on Bex... you knew what we were doing, it's not my fault that you suddenly thought that I was in love." Damon looked her with bad blood. "You're just a pathetic and lonely little lost girl and I gave you what you wanted for an hour, love." he said intent on hurting her.

Rebekah took another knife from her torture kit and in her malevolent ways opened another gushing wound on his chest, just another one among the opening cuts that he already had. "You don't know what love is." she pointed out.