Raising the stakes

"So you are going to New Orleans alone with my two brothers?" Rebekah asked while going through the pile of clothes that Bonnie had planted on the library sofa.

Bonnie answered with a nervous smile. "Yes... first thing tomorrow morning."

"Are you going to share a room with them?" Rebekah picked up a sexy lingerie number from the pile.

Bonnie quickly yanked it from Rebekah's hand. "Wipe that smirk off your face, I'm not embarking on some weird sleazy threesome trip. So just get your head off the gutter, this is a serious search for a solution and I do not have feelings for any of them. In fact, I have no idea why Kol decided to go with us, I just know that he will be a hell lot of trouble..."

"I expect a detailed story filled with a lot of promiscuous details when you get back." Caroline teased as she joined her friends in the library.

"No one is touching me and I'm not touching anyone. And I won't have anything to tell unless we find a way to break your link to the Original Bitch, no offense Rebekah."

Rebekah shrugged. "None taken."

"So you are telling me that you are going on a journey to one of the most charismatic and sexy cities ever with the two slightly less attractive Mikaelson brothers..." Caroline giggled. "... and nothing hot is going to happen?"

Bonnie scowled her friend. "God, there won't be any sex happening while we are there."

Rebekah smirked. "Not with you directly but expect Kol to do his thing in the sweaty city."

Bonnie sighed. "He's going with us just to hit on women right? He ran out of women in Mystic Falls so he's not going to annoy me and Elijah and he's just going to chase after women the entire time."

"He's going mostly to annoy Elijah but come on Bonnie, are you going to tell me that you haven't noticed the same infatuation that my brothers share for you?" Rebekah tilted her head.

Bonnie huffed her bangs away from her forehead. "It still doesn't mean that there will be any sex happening."

Caroline and Rebekah laughed with will.

But Rebekah was the first to put an end to Bonnie's blushing fit. "All right, let's move on. I feel irked talking about sex regarding my brothers, the idea of you two sharing moans with my remaining brothers is..." she shivered with a weird face.

"Well speaking of which..." Bonnie looked at Caroline. "Have you and Klaus..." she wiggled her eyebrows.

Caroline pulled a disturbed face in return. "I'm not going to talk about that."

"That means yes." Bonnie stated smugly.

"And by the extra happy glow around you, I'd say that he rocked your world beyond." Rebekah shared the smugness.

"Now who feels irked talking about this, is me." Caroline said and placed her hands inside the back pockets of her tight jeans.

"Care... we're just teasing you." Bonnie smiled warmly at her friend.

"Actually I am a little curious." Rebekah said out of nowhere. "I always wondered if Nik was a virgin."

"Oh for Christ sake." Caroline hanged her head.

"I'm serious Caroline." Rebekah pressed on through Caroline's exasperation and Bonnie's loud laughter. "I mean, I never had the actual courage to ask him about it but I have wondered across the years, I never saw him with a girl except when he was feeding so at some point you have to wonder if he is indeed a virgin or a gay character."