Tatia

Caroline opened her eyes slowly to the weak warmth of the first rays of sun that started coming inside of their luxurious hotel room, she was resting on her side with her back to Klaus, she was naked and there was an expensive soft sheet covering her fairly from her chest down, she had her arm close to her heart while his arm was under her pillow but bending around her to hold her in that protective way of his.

She smiled because his forehead was rested against the back of her head and his breath was on her neck, she felt safe like this and it was the best feeling in the world, Caroline tried to be as quiet as possible and swiftly moved to rest on her belly so that she could watch him, she grinned hugely because finally she had caught him sleeping and her happy eyes covered the wonder that was Klaus.

He slept rested on his back, his other hand rested lazily around the sheet that covered him barely and she took the chance to adore his face, she trailed his wonderful features and stopped at his chin to gently stroke it with her thumb, she smiled when Klaus moaned waking up.

She rested her palm over his naked chest enjoying the way that he looked at her with a sleeping daze. "Good morning." she whispered in love.

"You are already awake." he sleepily told her.

She found his groggy voice adorable. "Finally I catch you sleeping and get to stare at you for a change."

Klaus smiled and moved his hand to caress her back. "That's a rare happening indeed..."

She made little lazy circles on his chest and sighed. "I'd get used to rare happenings if I were you."

He crossed his features with a hand looking to wake up properly. "Are you by any means referring to the bridge episode?"

Caroline smiled. "I'm going to marry you... no biggy." she shrugged.

"So you haven't changed your mind sweetheart?" he poked one of her wayward curls.

"I'll be wearing your name soon." she replied happy.

"I wouldn't mind if that's all you'd be wearing for all eternity, if I'm allowed the honesty." he cunningly smiled.

"I bet Niklaus..." she teased him.

They shared a perfect small laughter, they were happy and at peace with how things had come such a full circle for them.

After a slow kiss Caroline nested on his chest. "Nik..." she whispered.

"Yes love?"

"I don't want to go home just yet." she confessed aware that things might not ever be this perfect again.

"I'm not returning without you." he playfully said.

Caroline smiled and looked up at him. "Can we stay one more day?"

"Of course we can Caroline." he answered quietly.

She looked at him in a peculiar way that she knew messed with him, her eyes smoldering and full of fire.

"I know that look through and through." he stated.

She smiled using her everlasting power over him. "Well... maybe we could do a bit more sightseeing and then a little shopping as well?"

"Already I feel the weight of being a husband." he raised an eyebrow.

Caroline kept her gaze on him while moving in bed, he was somewhat expectant about what was going to happen when she moved slowly and seductively straddled him, she bent down and smiled wickedly at him before finding his lips and stealing a soft kiss from them.