Tyler

"I seriously hate you, it's official now." Bonnie hissed.

"I can live with that." Klaus replied easily.

She yanked the book from his hands and opened it on the pages that she knew already by heart, it already showed signs of being as wrecked as she felt, Bonnie closed her eyes and moved her neck to the sides making it snap loudly, she felt as spent as the page under her soft palm.

Slow and steady breaths preceded the mantra that she started mumbling, she could feel the air inside of the room change and a cold sweat covered her, she still felt shaken upon connecting to the dark side of her magic, just a couple of months ago she wouldn't lit a candle with her mind unless she was called in to rescue a friend.

She hated admitting to it and she probably would never tell him that, but Klaus was right, she had it in her, only that there was nothing like channeling power from her dark side.

Everything felt stronger, heavier and very addictive and that was the down side, once she tapped into those ancient forces she found it harder and harder to resist lingering in that side just a little longer and just like all the other times Klaus yelling her name was what pulled her out of her trance.

She sighed and looked at him. "What do you want now? I just started, if we are ever going to do this properly I need you to be quiet."

Klaus shoved his high-tech phone in her face. "You have been under for 15 minutes, I had to pull you back out, if you don't want to become permanent evil witch on us, you need to start controlling it."

Bonnie twisted her lips, she had no notion of time at all when she was like this.

"This is not working." Elijah spoke from the window, he was watching the day outside and seemed pretty much lost in it aside from the fact that he seemed to gaze over to Bonnie frequently, and whenever he did so there was a worried expression briefly appearing on his strong features.

"I know." Klaus was already making a call.

Bonnie closed the book in her hands and recalled Klaus' plan once again in her mind, he made it sound so easy but she wasn't stupid, he was still keeping a lot hidden from her.

She had been at their home every day, dealing with Klaus was beyond annoying but Elijah was always nice and polite to her and she liked that however when the younger brother walked inside of the library she rolled her eyes, now Kol she couldn't stand. She even talked to Rebekah now but not to Kol because she found him beyond obnoxious.

"Did you call Master?" Kol asked with a bow before Klaus.

Klaus turned to Bonnie. "Use him."

"Excuse me?" Bonnie choked on her own saliva flabbergasted.

"I'm sorry Nik but I don't do public shows." Kol seemed confused and surprised as well.

Klaus threw his head back. "By God, I'm surrounded by idiots. You should never work with kids." He groaned.

Bonnie considered pouting but she would be kind of proving his point.

"You need an anchor to bind you to this side. We can't use another witch because she would feed on your energy as well, further draining you and making you weaker. We can't use a human because you would kill him before you even started the spell so you need someone with enough strength to keep you grounded, someone you can borrow energy from without worrying about it." Klaus explained in his usual impatient tone.

Bonnie looked at Kol with a frown. "Can't I use someone else?"

"I'm behind that question completely." Kol promptly said.